Cheapest possible 3pm EPL setup

These pics are the current sly install (dont look at the state of the house thats another project lol) any advice on the dish install ?? Can that dish be swapped out for a 1m one using the existing same pole ?? it seems far more robust than the normal sky installs i've seen although i'm not sure if there is enough room between the pole and the side of the house with a bigger dish or if its strong enough to hold the weight.

The dish had to be put on the back because there is a massive tree which pretty much blocks the whole of the front of the house.

I've got a mate who used to work for Sly who i'm hoping is gonna help me out and give me some advice on this over the weekend but i'm too impatient so thought i'd post on here for any thoughts ??

wow who put that pole up, it looks mad, that, surprised your dish doesnt bounce with that like that

Haha it was someone sly sent out themselves, it took him what seemed like forever to put it up aswell because there was a match on we were expecting it to be up for but we missed the lot of it.

I take it that was a no to using that then ha, think my only other option though would be to put it up on the roof itself somehow ??

Last edited:
Haha it was someone sly sent out themselves, it took him what seemed like forever to put it up aswell because there was a match on we were expecting it to be up for but we missed the lot of it.

I take it that was a no to using that then ha, think my only other option though would be to put it up on the roof itself somehow ??

get someone qualified to come out and sort it out proper m8, my m8 is a qualified sat engineer and he covers your area m8, i know what he would say, he would say start from scratch and use a tnk bracket with a bit of scathpole, and he would look at the best place for it, and i had mine done 4 times of 4 different people before him, and they were all shit, since he has donew it it has been perfect, if u need to speak to him then just let me know m8, if u want it perfect, then its better getting the prof boys in m8

Back