Cheapest Android?`

witchy

Banned for good!
Reaction score
What's the cheapest android phone on the market?

I just need wifi and a decent browser really.

oh and a good MP3 player with a headphone socket.

I know very close to feck all about Androids, but did fancy having one when I upgraded recently. I can't remember the make, but the cheapest I could find was stuck on an old version of Android, 1.x, with no sign of the manufacturers providing an update. Might've been the LG GW620.

So when you're looking, make sure you can get a fairly up-to-date version of the OS or can upgrade it later.

I ended up with a Nokia 5800 on an 18-month contract. Hopefully Androids will be a bit cheaper when this contract's up.

Got my girl a HTC Hero recently and very happy with it. Been thinking about another one and the cheapest deals, fleabay, appear to be with the tmobile pulse. Not the best but cheap and seems to do all you want.

I have a spare t-Mobile pulse which is rooted and has the FLB firmware on.

I would put it in the for sale section but I'm still 21 posts short :(

I see the Pulse Mini is only £99, anyone got any experience with it?

Seems awfully cheap for an android.

Like I said, it doesn't need to be all singing and dancing, just a good MP3 player, semi decent camera, Wifi and a good Browser.

I see the Pulse Mini is only £99, anyone got any experience with it?

Seems awfully cheap for an android.

Like I said, it doesn't need to be all singing and dancing, just a good MP3 player, semi decent camera, Wifi and a good Browser.
well all androids will opera mini browser which is really good so if you dont like the inbuilt one you just install it

i gotta hero myself and cant fault it :)

My Android experience so far is the Pulse (1.5), Desire (2.2) and Wildfire (2.1).

I love Android and have to say that they are all excellent phones. Obviously the 2.2 Desire has features that make it the best phone, can't wait for the Evo in this country, I WILL HAVE ONE :)

Depending on what you want from a phone, there is really no major difference, a bit of speed, some different resolutions etc.

Its the OS that kicks apples ass :)

:grab:

Cool, it's not for me it's for the wife.

As long as she can listen to her music and do a little browsing she'll be happy,

Back