cheap rom11 cards

Superflous

Member ++
Reaction score
Hi people,

Just seen this on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/rom11-unlocke...35466172QQcategoryZ101368QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I bought 2 instantly cus of the cheap price. I'm starting to think maybe I was a bit hastey. I don't know how this fella managed to get his hands on a dozen ntl cards

Well at least I paid with paypal so I can claim (if fraud) or do a chargeback if needed.

btw, rom11 cards are still working, arn't they?

gazzas said:
I pay £2 a card.
should of kept ur mouth shut lol Ill have a couple ;) lmao

that doesn't seem very cheap to me - they were half that price a week ago !!!

Sounds good to me, ill be having a few of them, seen them for 4.99 the other week locked tho. Cheers

yes a week is a long time about 3 key rolls ain't it. all of 20 seconds work updating your funcard then LOL.

seems the smartcard market is like the stock exchange to me LOL
always cover all bases thats what i say!!

is it not against the forum rules to discuss the sale of cable company property? you'd be hung drawn and quartered in other forums!

excuse me ignorance.

most people i know use tit2's and theyve all been switched off last week.

I instantly went on ebay to see about getting moscs and seen some cards going as high 40 quid.

things seemed to have calmed down a bit now - but the 15 quid caught me by suprise tonight.

the guy who sold the cards had two auctions which each sold 20 cards.

I'm wondering how he managed to get that many and if its a possible scam.

forget cards guys :(

buy a eurovox2 box, no need for any cards :)

trust me :)

:Cheers:

The second u mention cheap cards its like a kid at toys r us. LOL
As for sellin i said nothin about selling.

mattie_here said:
is it not against the forum rules to discuss the sale of cable company property? you'd be hung drawn and quartered in other forums!

a romcard does not have to be an NTL card matey, there were actually some time ago at a very excellent price a huge pile of virgin rom 10 cards with no marked otp areas for sale on ebay. fantastic buy at £8 as well.

Back