Cheap printer wanted - Help guys

harry127

Member ++
Reaction score
Im looking for a cheap printer for the kids that will take compatible inks. Dont really need any bells and whistles just a half decent printer that doesn't cost the earth to refill.

Any suggestions

printer

hi m8 i have an epson r300 and i get a pack of ink of ukdvdr for £4.50 or so good price and not bad quality as well. i am sure the r200 and the r320 takes the same ink as mine dose so its very cheap to run m8

thanks graeme

IMHO, you can't beat Canon... However, I'm not sure the inks are as cheap as the Epsons...

If it is just for the kids then this is perfect, only £29.99 + postage, or if you fancy a little something for yourself take the cost to £50 and you get free super saver delivery.

Epson Stylus D92 - Printer - colour - ink-jet - Legal, A4 - 5760 dpi x 1440 dpi - up to 25 ppm (mono) / up to 13 ppm (colour) - capacity: 80 sheets - USB
http://www.ebuyer.com/product/128776/show_product_reviews

You can get very cheap cartridges for this and it seems very good for the price. Just read the reviews in the link, everyone seems to be very happy with it, in fact more than happy.

I'm in the market for 2 printers anyway (one for my dad) so this might be the ideal solution.

Thanks again guys, you really are a font of knowledge and good ideas

Have another :banana:

buy epson

ink refiles duplicates can buy on line from likes of mplex for as little as £2 - £4 per set

ebay for the printer

Back