Cheap Mosc Cards-hurry

afcwomble

Inactive User
Reaction score
Just found these. Cheapest I've seen by far.Hope it helps some of you.

Can't seem to do link so:

Item No 5836855019

Yes mate. He had 20 on there 10 mins ago-Now down to 2!!

oh well, there all gone now anyhow! lol only took him 2 hours to sell all 20!! : shocked2

Sorry

Sorry,
Me had the last 2. We can but wait and see if they are any good.
:Cheers:

sorry about the posts guys laptop froze thought it was not workin but obviously did. sorry mods not trying to get my posts up.lol

zero said:
Sorry,
Me had the last 2. We can but wait and see if they are any good.
:Cheers:

This guy's sound, had cards off him before no problem but be aware, they will be locked ......

No offence fatblerk but hasnt ebay but a stop to selling of stolen goods e.g cable box's etc.. and these cards are made specifically for N*L and not for re-sale as they supply you with a card when you sub so does that not make them stolen goods only mentioning as have been told cable companies as well as police are now using ebay to catch people out as no one would have any other use for this card.please be carefull people.

kamlani said:
No offence fatblerk but hasnt ebay but a stop to selling of stolen goods e.g cable box's etc.. and these cards are made specifically for N*L and not for re-sale as they supply you with a card when you sub so does that not make them stolen goods only mentioning as have been told cable companies as well as police are now using ebay to catch people out as no one would have any other use for this card.please be carefull people.

Is it stolen? or abandoned (orphaned hardware) picture the scenario....someone moves house...cable company told to collect equipment...they dont bother do this...who's equipment is it if they effectively abandon it in this fashion?...it may be the case you could charge them for storage if they dont collect.
Cant see to find a collection of redundant equipment link on any of their web pages....or in fact any number to ring regarding this other than customer services (groan).

wowgr8deals is a good seller, Ive had stuff off him in the past, the cards from him will work spot on he used to sell them for a fraction of the cost but I guess its just a case of supply and demand. (note: the ones ive had off him looked like they had been barbequed with a flamethrower). As I said though they worked great.

edcase

Back