cheap hd dvd player

FATBOY

Member ++
Reaction score
anyone know where i can pick up a cheapy player??? under £50/£40/£30????

your not going to get one that plays hd dvd or blu ray for that price, the cheapest hd player is probally the one for the 360.

wow I didn't realise they were that expensive and that the 360 one is Easily less than half the price of a standalone (about £130?) Cool info chaps

...if you are interested in using the xbox 360 HD then look at this:

http://uneasysilence.com/archive/2006/11/8303/

I do not believe anyone on DW has picked up on this yet? :Boo:

the drivers for this were posted in the 360 section a while ago,and while its good its cracked,its also pointless till the burners are freely available and blank media is more reasonably priced

well there is one posted in the bargain section on here for £65ish quid?? and there is a few toshiba ones listed on e bay for just under £50??

well there is one posted in the bargain section on here for £65ish quid?? and there is a few toshiba ones listed on e bay for just under £50??

you may be gettin confused with the HD mate, for the price you are talkin about it is a dvd player with a Hard Drive probably and not High Definition.

they probally just upscale normal dvds, they dont actually play hd dvd or blu ray

the ones on fleebay are upscallers not hd they just convert normal dvd's to hdmi output a pointless machine propper hd dvd players are a minimum of 300-400 pound at the moment if i am wrong someone will correct me

they probally just upscale normal dvds, they dont actually play hd dvd or blu ray

Quite right. There's a lot of dodgy advertising going on in this area at the moment, and a lot of confused punters.

thanks for clearing things up for me peeps! :0)

Back