Cheap, cheap, cheap....

digicol

Inactive User
Reaction score
North East England, but nowhere near Dutcho!!! Ba
This company are very good, I have never ordered from them but I have not found anything bad about them online and plenty of good.

Some great prices, think I will pick up a security camera kit of some sort.

Be aware that you may have to pay duty on these, they will mark them as a gift if you want, a lot of people seem to get them through ok, some others have been hit once or twice with tax.

http://www.chinavasion.com/

Col are those US Dollors mate?? As Im very tempted to get that 12mp camera for 63 quid which is a cracking deal. Nice find BTW

All the prices show as GBP for me?? Looks good digicol, guess the products are not big name brands, that'll be why the prices are so cheap.
Cheers for the link,
HH.

Yeah all prices are UK, not sure how much delivery is, as it is a wholesale thing it is meant for people to buy a few at a time, hopefully avoiding a customs bill, but they do ship out single items.

But make sure you read the whole print mate, I saw the 12mp one, think it is only 5mp really and the rest is interpolated via software. But rhere are some 6mp ones that go to 8mp fior quite cheap and look nice too.

Oh and 99% of stuff is unbranded, which in my eyes is a good thing as you are not getting rip offs of top brand makes, like i-music and e-phone etc.

They give a standard 1 year warranty on all items but you should also get a manufacturers waranty card in the box on any item that gives more than a year.

Oh and they do honour their warranties.

As I say their security camers seem cracking prices, and I am sick of the fecking kids around here so I need some cameras in the windows so I can see who is being the dick heads, so next time I can make sure I get hold of the right ones.

May pcik up some cheap MP4 players also.

I placed an order for a digital camera ,2 x cctv cameras and a dvr card and the total postage was £33 so as long as you order a few items then the postage isnt too bad.

the mobile phone watch looks amazing - not gonna replace my N98 8gb but i may buy it to run my 2nd line off.
Imagine sending it to ur mate - IN PRISON, amazing.

How is the battery life on these phones and I am assuming that cause its delivered via china, you would be charged import duty and tax?

Back