Cheap Camera

gez

VIP Member
VIP Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just bought a digi camera from tesco £9.97. cheap but i wanted one for taking pics if i had a vehicle accident or similar. also just to have in cab for fun or unusal pictures. obviously not a top drawer camera but i think quite adequate for the money.its a little bit larger than a credit card and very slim. just point and shot no flash or anything else connects to computer to down load (although i found it easier for vista to load drivers ) and can be used as a webcam.
http://direct.tesco.com/q/R.202-7065.aspx see it here
1 pic of actual camera and 2 pics whilst driving me truck naughty i know lol):Cheers:

Last edited:

HappyH

VIP Member
VIP Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
You might have a vehicle accident qucker than you think if you keep playing with yer new camera:banana::banana: Drive carefully mate.

DeadTech

Inactive User
Reaction score
Nice pic's, you should go pro. ;) I was looking at getting one for my son for his school trips, usually buy one of those disposables, then I could view the pic's before wasting money on the prints :Doc:

and as happy said drive carefully ;)

gez

VIP Member
VIP Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
did you see the camels by there too?
yep they in next field but a bit small from where i was.
i have camera fixed in place so just need to swivel it and press the button so no real hardship when im driving (i know i shouldnt really lol)

TEST