Cheap Android phones

shabbaranks

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi
just wondering if anyone could recommend any cheap Android mobiles specifically to use for warehouse management (scanning)? We are using Samsung J3 2017's which are ok but Im sure there must be something better out there. They wont be used for phones but the cameras need to be good for scanning QR codes.

Anyone using anything they can recommend?
Cheers

I would advise against the eBay cheap android phones they are laggy I have tried loads

Huawei are decent for the price. Ignore the Trump bullsh1t, thier quick and cheap.

I'd still be using one now but I got a good deal on a payg samsung A70 (cracking phone).

I'm not sure of your budget but take a look here-

Top 10 Huawei Phones of 2020 - Best Reviews Guide

Last edited:
My wife swears by her Huawei phone. Great camera as well.

Huawei for me. I have one and cant fault it. Very Quick, great Camera, only problem is google security updates apart from them, I cant fault it.

wife using a google pixel 4 after having a 3 for 2 years, thats quick and a great camera

We bought a huawei p30 lite at christmas for the other half as a upgrade on a s7, it was supposed to be dual sim but it was not. We binned it and took it back on boxing day. Awfull phone. Other half now has a pocophone f1 and loves it.

Huawei are decent phones for the money regardless how many sim slots. I had a P30 Lite and mine was dual sim but I sold it when I was skint mind you I got it from China so that might be why it had 2 sim slots.

As previous posters have said, the camera's are v.g. as well.
I've also m8 who swears by his Xiaomi phone. He showed me and the speed and quality of pictures were bang on, on glance I couldn't fault it.

Thanks guys current budget is around £50 a phone so I'll do some investigating :D thanks

£50 = China I'm afraid but if you read up enough you should be ok as you don't need anything fancy for what your using them for

Back