channels.uk edit

siri_d_world

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys

I've installed weekepg on my tm600, how do I change the regional bbc and itv listings on it, currently there is BBC West and ITV West. any help would be appreciated

TIA

Hi guys I myself am trying to fine tune this, I think i have it working, so when you press the enter button and it briings up the list of channels should you see EPG info there?

or do you only get EPG info via the yellow button??

its just am used to my old dbox with neutrino where you press the enter/ok button it would bring up the channels in there bouquet but the epg info would be there next to each channel i.e bbc1 - eastenders bbc2 - topgear etc

so at the moment i have to go on to bbc1 to see whats on then it show the epg info only for now and next

cheers!

Last edited:
It works like that for me but for other satellites when there is an epg broadcast but I dont use week epg or go to 28e, so not a very usefull answer i'm afraid. I am sure other members will help though.

Cheers for that atleast i know it should be doing that!

will have to have another mess around with it!!

yeah exactly what i mean i do not get that until ii zap to the channel then i will receive its epg now and next and maybe another couple of channels :(

get my update EPG channels.uk from > https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/232952/

then find regions you want and change i.d

e.g at the moment it is
1;2151;BBC 1 London;102;189d:7fd:2
1;2006;BBC 2 England;104;189e:7fd:2

and you wanted the welsh ones
0;2003;BBC 1 Wales;972;190b:7ff:2
0;2015;BBC 2 Wales;991;190c:7ff:2

delete the original 2 then change the i'ds for welsh ones so they display at start of list

1;2003;BBC 1 Wales;102;190b:7ff:2
1;2015;BBC 2 Wales;104;190c:7ff:2

p.s

the 1; at start sets if it's shown in weekepg by default and any duplicates from my list are set as 0;

Last edited by a moderator:
get my update EPG channels.uk from > https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/232952/

then find regions you want and change i.d

e.g at the moment it is

and you wanted the welsh ones

delete the original 2 then change the i'ds for welsh ones so they display at start of list

p.s

the 1; at start sets if it's shown in weekepg by default and any duplicates from my list are set as 0;

Hi I have found the ITV granada regional 1 but cant find the BBC1 northwest?
anybody have this one
cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Back