channels missing...

bristolred

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have just loaded my Euro-vox cant seem to get sky sports 2 can anyone help?

me too

bristolred said:
I have just loaded my Euro-vox cant seem to get sky sports 2 can anyone help?
r u with telewest or ntl? have have no e4 but have all sports, l will see if i can see what frequency its on and u can let know where e4 is,
get back to u when l get in .
paul

Try looking under channels that have been called TVCh1 to 9 thats where i found sky sports 2 and just rename it

tried

latics4ever said:
Try looking under channels that have been called TVCh1 to 9 thats where i found sky sports 2 and just rename it
yes tried that , how many channels are u showing , l'm showing about 100 watchable one , a few two of the same and so one , scanned on power first then did the secondone at the lower frequency but no more channels,
cheers

Last edited:
I,m showong just over 200 with about 35 test or data channels and about 5 or 6 which are doubles

elite786 said:
you should have atleast 250 channels! make sure ur start fequency is 130.0 and finish frequency is 888.0 and u ahve the correct symbol rate for ur area.

let me know how u get along.

whats symbol rate?

starts a 131 and goes to 675.00 not 888.000 what do l need to do?

Last edited:
wow e4 here

u r a top man reset it and its found it

thanx m8t:BLOBBY:

Sorry to trouble you but could you tell me how I can change the SMbrate to 6887 on a eurovox 2

workid said:
Sorry to trouble you but could you tell me how I can change the SMbrate to 6887 on a eurovox 2
press menu, select user instillation then press blue button for power scan. a box with info and numbers will appear on the side of the screen. press the down button and highlight s.rate, then simply punch in 6887 and bob's ur uncle.

shotter said:
press menu, select user instillation then press blue button for power scan. a box with info and numbers will appear on the side of the screen. press the down button and highlight s.rate, then simply punch in 6887 and bob's ur uncle.

Cheers will give that a go

Guys just find out what frequency chanel is then manual scan and you will pick up missing chanels:doh:

Back