Channels missing .. sportser 1.75

crackle999

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi there,

I have a dbox2 running gavs sportster 1.75, everything was working fine on it... i did a scan(ntl) and picked up all channels, however, i took this box 2 my brothers university flat where he has telewest and ran a scan(telewest).... the scan picked up most channels but not all... most worked. A few days later one of the missing channels are showing, but some still are missing.

Any reasons why this could be? does anyone have any service codes for the kent area? gravesend area? maybe the problem would be solved if i just stuck a services file on there. (i've seen in recent posts ch5 is missing... its showing on mine)

Did you do a scan with fast scan off, if so it may be worth flashing it with a later image ie gavs or liams, as these are the best you can get.

crackle999 said:
Hi there,

I have a dbox2 running gavs sportster 1.75, everything was working fine on it... i did a scan(ntl) and picked up all channels, however, i took this box 2 my brothers university flat where he has telewest and ran a scan(telewest).... the scan picked up most channels but not all... most worked. A few days later one of the missing channels are showing, but some still are missing.

Any reasons why this could be? does anyone have any service codes for the kent area? gravesend area? maybe the problem would be solved if i just stuck a services file on there. (i've seen in recent posts ch5 is missing... its showing on mine)

not that long ago they changed transponders of a few channels so you will need to do another scan with fast scan off

if you are happy with your image thats fine but any of the newer ones have updated camds and drivers so i would update as it will run smoother m8

not trying to force an image on you just pointing out some facts m8

cheers

cheers mate.... your older images are brilliant... but im definately going to try the newer ones. Hopefully that will fix the problem... i'll let you know how it goes.

thanks again.

Back