Channels Missing 28.2E Sky

Re: Sky UK 28.2 East Latest Changes

Interesting take on it.. & the trouble is, if someone there reads it, you could inspire someone at virgin HQ .. I gave 8 months.
Lol... I've never been one to inspire anybody let alone top nobs at a multinational.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Hi all,

Hopes its ok jumping into this thread.... ok so we now know that Sly have won the first round but have they won the fight? what about IPTV? have been running it for about two months and all seems well. Just got a few questions, I am running it through XC Multi Plugin which does the job but was wondering if they was a better plugin for E2? what about a TV guide like Sly ? anybody else running IPTV/
Cheers,

This thread has literally gone WAY OFF TOPIC!

Hi all,

Hopes its ok jumping into this thread.... ok so we now know that Sly have won the first round but have they won the fight? what about IPTV? have been running it for about two months and all seems well. Just got a few questions, I am running it through XC Multi Plugin which does the job but was wondering if they was a better plugin for E2? what about a TV guide like Sly ? anybody else running IPTV/
Cheers,

testing it out on my H5 ZGemma using XtreamTV ad working well

Does specification of box matter with IPTV streaming - will it work on say a low powered ZGemma S

Personally I think VM are loving this move and won't be rushing to change anything on their end.

Think about all the new subscriptions they must be getting for broadband installs for people who now want a cable feed in their property.

They will milk it as much as possible and probably the reasons their retentions policy is crap at the moment.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

That is a good point. But i think Sly will foresee this and force their hand.

Hi when you say picking up, does it work?

It's a shame that pretty much all the Sly channels have gone. I already had VM Broadband so made the switch to a VM box and line. To be fair, i do prefer Sly and if the channels pop up again, i'll most likely switch back.

Think at this stage it's safe enough to close this thread? The next change will most likely kill the rest of what's left

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is it exactly that they've done?
Have they changed the encryption method?

It's a shame that pretty much all the Sly channels have gone. I already had VM Broadband so made the switch to a VM box and line. To be fair, i do prefer Sly and if the channels pop up again, i'll most likely switch back.

You can use a box that has cable and sat, use dsayer's custommix plugin. you get cable channels with satellite numbering.

You can use a box that has cable and sat, use dsayer's custommix plugin. you get cable channels with satellite numbering.

I think it is worthwhile to clarify that the above is done by the custom mix file, not the plugin. The plugin just downloads the custom mix file which dsayers updates. He does a good job of updating it.

Ive noted that the internatuonal ch barring zee cinema are back on. Skyfi; GOLD; DISCOVERY etc. Eveything barring those with the word sky in front of it plus sports. Is this my c/s specific or wider. Cheers

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Ive noted that the internatuonal ch barring zee cinema are back on. Skyfi; GOLD; DISCOVERY etc. Eveything barring those with the word sky in front of it plus sports. Is this my c/s specific or wider. Cheers

Wider isssue all nearly gone now and most likely won't be back.

Same for me mate, mine were gone but some have now returned as you say. I'm not expecting any more to return and have moved on but still.... Strange.

Same for me mate, mine were gone but some have now returned as you say. I'm not expecting any more to return and have moved on but still.... Strange.

Same for me until around 8pm tonight. All discovery channels working then went black. Came back 20 mins later. Very odd. All Sly channels still black of course.

Seems 0963 is clearing:

[FONT=&quot]2017/06/11 20:27:36 595B48 c anonymous (0963&000000/0000/1841/71:CFE553FC07BD147A1721FAF6AEC76CDE): found (387 ms) by some_provider

[/FONT]
But anything else 0960, 0961 looking at logs is fatally freezing. Using nBox 5800 with OSCAM 8107 (7750 has disappeared from their EMU download area, and my post asking for help was deleted :( no warning, no rule breaking, just deleted. Nice one PKTeam!

List of working channels
Alibi
Alibi
Alibi+1
AMC BT
Animal Planet
Animal Plnt+1
At the Races
B4U Movies
Box Nation
BT Sports 1
BT Sports 1
BT Sports 2
BT Sports 2
BT Sports 3
BT Sports 3
BT Sprt Extra 1
BT Sprt Extra 2
BT Sprt Extra 3
BT Sprt Extra 4
BT Sprt Extra 5
BT Sprt Extra 6
BT Sprt Mosaic
BT Sprt Mosaic 2
BT Sport ESPN
BT Sport ESPN
Cartoon Network
Cartoon Network+
Boomerang
Comedy Cent+1
Comedy Cent+1
Comedy Central
ComedyXtra
ComedyXtra+1
Dave
Dave
Dave ja vu
Disc History
Disc History+1
Disc Sci+1
Disc Science
Disc Turbo
Discovery
Discovery Shed
Discovery+1
DMAX
DMAX+1
E!
E!
E!+1
Eden
Eden+1
EIR Sports 1
EIR Sports 1
EIR Sports 2
EIR Sports 2
EIR Sports 2 HD
EIR Sports 2 HD
GOLD
GOLD
GOLD+1
Good Food
Good Food+1
Home
Home and Health
Home+1
HomeHealth+1
ID
ID+1
Insight HD
ITV Encore
ITV Encore+1
London Live
Made in Bham
Made in Bristol
Made in Cardiff
Made in Liverpool
Made in Leeds
Made in Tyne&Wr
Motor Sport TV
Movies 24
Movies 24+
MTV
MTV Base
MTV Classic
MTV Dance
MTV Hits
MTV Music
MTV Music
MTV Music+1
MTV Rocks
MTV+1
MUTV HD
Nick Jr Too
Nick Jr Too
Nick Jr+1
Nick Jr
Nickelodeon
Nicktoon
Notts TV
Premier HD
Premier Sports
Quest
Quest Red
Quest Red+1
Quest+1
Racing UK
Racing UK HD
Sony Channel
Sony Ch+1
Sony Max
Sony Movies
Sony Movies+1
Sony TV
Star Gold
Star Life Ok
Star Plus
Star Utsav
Syfy+1
TCM+1
TCL+1
TLC+2
Universal
Universal+1
VH1
W
W
W+1
Yesterday+1
Zee Punjabi
Zee TV

yes i am picking it up in all services but when i run autobouquets it not working in the sports section
when you say picking up, can you watch it? I get it in all ,but can't get it on to watch

I think it is worthwhile to clarify that the above is done by the custom mix file, not the plugin. The plugin just downloads the custom mix file which dsayers updates. He does a good job of updating it.
Hi. Are you able to advise how this works. Ive downloaded the named plugin on zgemma. But not sure what to do next as tried various things with no success. Any advise is appreciated. Thanks

Back