Channels Missing 28.2E Sky

You can get everything else to clear?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its is clearing on HD on satellite river,I Have not updated my autobouquets in a couple of weeks so maybe if they have moved transponder its blocked on a newer scan

Its is clearing on HD on satellite river,I Have not updated my autobouquets in a couple of weeks so maybe if they have moved transponder its blocked on a newer scan
cheers mate.
looks supplier issue with no ECM.

Attachments

• IMG_3502.JPG
    IMG_3502.JPG
    43.2 KB · Views: 16
Re: Channels missing/IPTV/CableTV/Boxing/Anything else apart from Satellite

Hi what do I do if my skybox F3 says NO SIGNAL for all channels. Please I am a complete newbie so please instructions must be a total fools guide. and please don't laugh. Thank you very much

throw it in the bin is the best as all the channels are nearly gone

Hi what do I do if my skybox F3 says NO SIGNAL for all channels. Please I am a complete newbie so please instructions must be a total fools guide. and please don't laugh. Thank you very much

Do a new channel scan with it set to only scan for ftv/fta channels, as now you basically have a free sat reciever.

will be a good freeview box now mate as above scan ftv

so what do I do if I wanted all the channels ?

yip sign up fella

Hi StuDaBear thank you for the response, highly appreciated. Unfortunately after the scan it said No Programs Found.
I don't know if the satellite I have chosen is right or the long/Latitude settings etc.

- - - Updated - - -

throw it in the bin is the best as all the channels are nearly gone

Hi Lescantle, I understandeth not your point. Are you saying the box is now useless ? I mean I will be happy if I can watch the news with it. But if what you're saying is that the hardware can't do that anymore then I guess chucking it in the bin is the best option.

yip sign up fella
my old folks are fed up with recent changes.
They rung sky and asked for packages.
They were going to dump virmin media
(broadband only)
and take the sky's phone/broadband and TV packages.
The tv package they want with phone and broadband was £90 a month.
LOL.

They near took took a heart attack!!!

would never advise anyone to throw box in bin @least will get freeview channels so stick with it
due to new member hope your not just looking for a download what set up have you sky dish or other

- - - Updated - - -

got four come back invites with 60 75% discount not sure i want to take it or not but family be sorted lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi alimac, I can't even get the freeview channels and that's why I am asking you experts what to do. I just tried to search for channels on fta and it comes back with No Programs Found.
Unfortunately I was treated very badly by SKY, was with them from inception but got treated really badly so I have gotten rid of SKY and now using Virgin

I am assuming that's what this forum is for but I know some people can't resist making fun of others so I am fine with being mocked.

would never mock anyone but as your with virgin the elite will help you mate when they can

Thank you very much bruv... I don't have a virgin box though, I only use virgin for internet and phone

is it NO SIGNAL or SCRAMBLED ? as there might be a mix up with what's going on with sky's new encryption or what might be a completely different satellite issue [or it's both]

Hi alimac, I can't even get the freeview channels and that's why I am asking you experts what to do. I just tried to search for channels on fta and it comes back with No Programs Found.
Unfortunately I was treated very badly by SKY, was with them from inception but got treated really badly so I have gotten rid of SKY and now using Virgin
What I was going to suggest is use one of these to fix signal.
But as you say it is on all channels I suspect it has more to do with your dish.
Either water in cable feed/dish has moved of faulty connectors connected to your tuner.
Can you try the box in another property mate and try scanning on it?

Also I think you will get more feedback if you start a new thread.

Attachments

• IMG_3503.JPG
    IMG_3503.JPG
    10.6 KB · Views: 102

Best thing is try and turn onto the bbc one. If you can get this channel you know you are on the correct satellite and you dish has not move. If you cannot get free to air channels then either your dish has moved or you have choosen the wrong satellite from your list of satellites availalble. You need to select astra 28.2e.

As you have virgin coming into your house for broadband you could also pick up all the tv channals if your had a box with a cable turner.

Back