Channels Gone

riocht

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hello, can somebody help me please, I have a Dbox2 and my brother also has one. Last Monday all the channels went off air in Cork, Ireland , on both boxes in different houses. Did a scan and got nothing, then I borrowed a Dream box and that does not work either. Can somebody please help?

Just found out that cable provider updated package with extra channels on Monday. Would this have something to do with the problem?

Last edited:
Hello, can somebody help me please, I have a Dbox2 and my brother also has one. Last Monday all the channels went off air in Cork, Ireland , on both boxes in different houses. Did a scan and got nothing, then I borrowed a Dream box and that does not work either. Can somebody please help?

Just found out that cable provider updated package with extra channels on Monday. Would this have something to do with the problem?

I reckon its what happend in Dublin.
They are upgrading the network to carry more ch's and broadband.
It was gone for a day or so, they changed a lot of the freqs.

If you have a look in the d'load section of Dreambox I have uploaded
the current working services file. copy this into /var/tuxbox/config/zappit
and reboot. If they have stopped messing about it should bring in new ch's

Neillers

I will try that tonight ,thank you. But I think the frequencies etc are differant in Cork.

I have some images compiled for Cork after the update. Give me a pm if you want em : multi :

Also I have uploaded updated working service/bouquets in the download section.

Last edited:
I have some images compiled for Cork after the update. Give me a pm if you want em : multi :

Also I have uploaded updated working service/bouquets in the download section.

I d'loaded that 'cork updated' file to see if freqs were same as dublin. but it seems to be empty

MrMisfit

Is your MUTV working?
I am getting the EPG and good signal with zero BER but screen is black.....

MrMisfit

Is your MUTV working?
I am getting the EPG and good signal with zero BER but screen is black.....

Its the same here, also FTN is black. Good signal, just black.
The default frequency and netid must have changed also because fast scanning wont bring in anything anymore. I used a dreambox with enigma to scan.

Its the same here, also FTN is black. Good signal, just black.
The default frequency and netid must have changed also because fast scanning wont bring in anything anymore. I used a dreambox with enigma to scan.

I remember when Setanta came on air last year, it was black for a while.
So maybe they will clear in a while.

Yeah, Should be fine. Any way of finding the new netid and default frequency? The subbed boxes still have the old info on them but yet have all update fine.

Yeah, Should be fine. Any way of finding the new netid and default frequency? The subbed boxes still have the old info on them but yet have all update fine.

Theres a plugin called dvbsnoop. I'll try and find it.
I'll try that tonite and see what it throws out

Thanks everybody, especially mistermisfit. Service files are working perfect.

Back