Channels gone down on Vrigin

rimdogg

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi Guys

My channels seem to have gone, I have few channels such as "Challenge", so im able to watch Family Fortunes but nothing else.

Ive checked and im still on version 3.7.
My network ID is good and is still on 41069
I have a pace 1000 virgin box.
Using ATMega card.
with infinity porgammer. Has anyone got a new flash file and can load onto my card,

Hi Guys

My channels seem to have gone, I have few channels such as "Challenge", so im able to watch Family Fortunes but nothing else.

Ive checked and im still on version 3.7.
My network ID is good and is still on 41069
I have a pace 1000 virgin box.
Using ATMega card.
with infinity porgammer. Has anyone got a new flash file and can load onto my card,

more and likely n3 read up about n3 mate

I am the wembley area.
Ex cw

How can i tell if i my area has gone n3.
When i go to menu, settings, version, it still shows 3.7

Is there anyway to tell

did this happen recently, I thought wembley and harrow had gone to n3 a while back

Yes, only happened today, and i dont have a new card. i dont actually have a original box from virgin. so according to then, i dont have cable.

Yes, only happened today, and i dont have a new card. i dont actually have a original box from virgin. so according to then, i dont have cable.

If you don't have an original box then they won't be sending you are card then

yup seems harrow/edgware/mill hill/wembley any areas close by yesterday was final day of viewing....

Already subsribed to Asian pack for £10 which still beats sky pricing which is £50+ for those channels and also L pack with telephone about 20ish quid so paying 32quid per month ;0

Gotta be done/

yup seems harrow/edgware/mill hill/wembley any areas close by yesterday was final day of viewing....

Are you sure about this? My friend's box went down yesterday in Kilburn, but I am surprised there are not more posts about this if it was true for all these areas.

Are you sure about this? My friend's box went down yesterday in Kilburn, but I am surprised there are not more posts about this if it was true for all these areas.

This is true mate, most people not posting as they knew the end was coming!!!

Cant say for sure kilburn but yeah most of my m8s in harrow/edgware/stanmore type areas is all but gone/

Ive had 2 m8s in the past 3 days tell me they found another deal a "box" that connects to the internet and gives u all the channels for £180.

Too which ive loled at alot cos ive known this for months via cs....

Told them if anything thats the price of the box alone, wait till they tell u the monthly charge! 1 m8 still insist its all included in the £180 price tag... so ive loled and told him get me the box name and ill confirm it within seconds ;)

Cant say for sure kilburn but yeah most of my m8s in harrow/edgware/stanmore type areas is all but gone/

Ive had 2 m8s in the past 3 days tell me they found another deal a "box" that connects to the internet and gives u all the channels for £180.

Told them if anything thats the price of the box alone, wait till they tell u the monthly charge! 1 m8 still insist its all included in the £180 price tag... so ive loled and told him get me the box name and ill confirm it within seconds ;)
Your mate is right, thats' the average price for a DM500 with one year sub.

Your mate is right, thats' the average price for a DM500 with one year sub.

Serious ?

Hmm must not know the right people then !

I saw some guys charging 20-30 for cs per month and not even whole package...

there is a box doing the rounds for about £150-£180, thats working fine @ the mo (with NO monthly bills,that connects via the internet) ,,,,just remember folks that if u get one of these boxs! it will be connected throu ur modem!!! (risking ur I.P showing up>>>> asking 4 trouble) SO..............as many of u know thers ways to block ur I.P, for those thinking of buying one of these i would read up about hiding ur I.P b4 u buy1 , regards G_force

Last edited:
^^

Also remember that whoever owns the shared card can pull the plug at any given moment and you've wasted all your cash.

Its more than likely N3 that is causing the channels to go off. As for the box deal, there is actually 2 boxes currently being sold that offer this service with a one off charge. And neither are the DM500 ;)

Back