Channels 1-4 and 7, not even 5. Help needed

Jimbo

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have just finished programming my Funcard and setting the box, but to my horror am now only receiving channels 1-4 and 7. I have tried to force the box to update by ordering a movie, movie was booked fine, automatically changed to channel 0 and then a blank screen
I have set Net id using libby and frequency. IRD I know to be correct from EM, also card status reads OK. I have used the RST Hex for Ex.CW dated the 23-08-05, I beleive to be the latest.

I have also tried to program a TIT2 card instead but get the same.

The thing that concerns me, as I only have an E-bay sellers word for the BK, could this be the problem ???

Really would appreciate some help

What model of box is it? Assume you used Nagra to program the tit card - did you remember to swap the IRD around?

Do the encypted channels say unsubscribed or are they blank? .....

If they say unsubscribed then the keys are incorrect, if it's blank then the chances are the bk is incorrect ..... time for jtag?:)

incorrect bk used here mate.
if you received this info second hand as you say then you should remember that 8 can be mistaken for B and the bk must be something like or you would get a card unpaired error. sounds like one maybe 2 digits incorrect.

Sorry for the delayed response had to take her ladyship to the Fireworks, she just doesnt see the importants.........She likes the Free TV tho !! LOL
screen stays Blank
I shall have a look and double check all letters and numbers and mayby try some variations.
I Didnt think you could gain the BK via Jtag ???? as Fatblerk suggests. good news if you Can !!

you can get the bk with a jtag on the 4000 and 4010 pace boxes in 2 minutes if you can solder fast LOL

I would get one of these solderless jobs, I've been hearing about, as my soldering is a bit non existent. Which one will I need TwoBeerCans ??

Just been checking the TV, and it does briefly flash up that 'this channel is not included in your package......' but only for a second

Jimbo said:
I would get one of these solderless jobs, I've been hearing about, as my soldering is a bit non existent. Which one will I need TwoBeerCans ??
Just been checking the TV, and it does briefly flash up that 'this channel is not included in your package......' but only for a second

You'll need the 10 pin version for the 4000 and 4010

Back