channel problem

diamondg

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi zapped a sagem 2x tonight and have all the services loaded but the only ones with pictures are terrestial(bbc,itv, c4,men and motors etc)all the other channels are there just without pictures i have the correct cable provider tw for my area on the box,can anyone shed any light on this? cheers

Just do a scan turn fast scan off
hope this helps.

i thought about that but i already have all the channels registering i just do not have pictures with the non terrestials if i scan which mode would you recommend i.e. leave current....update

If as you say you have got all the channels but with black screen exept fta, then i dont think a scan will make a difference as the channels are allready there,but if you want to try just leave current.
And as fergalsworld said turn fast scan off.
Failing that try flashing with a later image ie. gavs

i would have used the new one from gav but it looks a bit complicated four parts and a code as i am quite new to this i thought i would stick with something that looked easy

Gavs is only in 4 parts because of upload size ristrictions , download all 4 then double click 1st one on pc and it will then just be 1 normal image, then just flash that to box, work a treat with very good scan.

tried gavs image and not getting nothing at all,channels are all there but are waiting for time,stuck the 1.73 sportster on that i had on yesterday so i am back where i started got the terrestials but nothing else though all channels are registered i have spent all day on this anyone got any ideas?

when scanning did you set the cable provider to ie: 6952 or 6887 depend on your area.
have you tried the brutefoce files.

sportster pro seems a very good image (gavs)
we have found a better way of putting your service.xml on
using flashfxp just get your service.xml and bouquet.xml and put them streight on to your dbox we did 3 boxes in 5 mins everyone worked fine
we put the files in tuxbox and also in tuxbox/zapit
hope this helps you do it quicker
i think i would try a different image or same image but download it again
hope this helps

i removed gavs image from the box do you reckon i should re install it and put the services and boquets in both areas as you have advised.
what is the difference with the bruteforce files for scanning and what i am using now?

scans for all transponders and all providers i think
try it wont do any harm takes about 20mins

have you tried the 6887 option there are 2 options in the cable settings try the other 1 and all should be ok i am ex n"T and mine is 6952 so try the other mate and let us know.....it wont be much.....:Cheers:

if all the channles are there just no pictures it has nothing to do with scanning as it's finding the channels. have you tried changing the u codes and restarting evocamd?

Back