Channel Order

sanaar

Inactive User
Reaction score
Im new to all this stuff, but was quite proud that I managed to download a new image to my box and did the scan and everything seems to work ok.
Is there a way to sort the channel listing into some sort of order as they seem to be all over the place and it takes ages to find any particular channel.

Also there seems to be a lot of duplication of channels and a lot of service channels that dont do anything.

I dont seem to get all the front row or box office either.

Advice on any of the above would be really appreciated.

p.s. I am in the Edinburgh area

do you know anything about bouquets xml file..? if you dont then here it is.

ONE of its best feature of DBOX2 is its ability to group channels. you can create bouquets(groups or folders) you can call them SPORTS, MUSIC,ADULT,MOVIES,etc. and you can add channels to this bouquets(groups) which makes easier for you to navigate.

Plus you can install games on the box and play it as well, record any channel straight to your PC without any problems.

if you still need help then pm me and i'll give you my phone number so that we can go through over phone.

cheers

Thanks

Thanks for your quick reply.
Can i do this through my remote or do i have to edit anything?
Not really interested in playing games etc.

sanaar said:
Thanks for your quick reply.
Can i do this through my remote or do i have to edit anything?
Not really interested in playing games etc.

The quickest and best way to setup your own bouquets is to connect the PC to the dbox and open up an Internet Explorer window, typing in the IP address of the dbox as the URL. This brings up an excellent bouquet editor within the browser from which you can setup and edit your bouquets. So much easier than doing it with the remote control.

Back