Channel listing backup for sly uk ? Anyone got one?

ahh man im lookin for the same, bit of a pain trying to do it yourself mind.
anywho im gonna take my time and see wat i can come up with, unless some1's got it to share?

:SHOOTING:

regards

slick

what i found so far :banana:

select channel u want to move and hit "mark to move"
now select where u want it to go and hit "move to cursor"

using spiderbox channel editor and it seems we can only have 8 channels as our favorites

regards

slick

what i found so far :banana:

select channel u want to move and hit "mark to move"
now select where u want it to go and hit "move to cursor"

using spiderbox channel editor and it seems we can only have 8 channels as our favorites

regards

slick
Not true
You can have 8 or 9 boquets as your favs and you basically can set them up similiar to dreambox contol.
i have partially done one and if wife can find will post up

Thanks for the input, seems ur right there chronoman but i dont think i know how to work that bit yet. So far iv juggled around with a channels but it seems like a very long process :D

:Fish:

regards

slick

nice1 chronoman what u posted is what you get once u have finished scanning, couldnt see no favorites either or am i missin summin?

it got late last night so couldnt continue with channel list, but i am continuing with it now and so far channel 1 is bbc1 and so on. See attachment of wat ive done so far :p

:grab:

regards

slick

nice1 chronoman what u posted is what you get once u have finished scanning, couldnt see no favorites either or am i missin summin?

it got late last night so couldnt continue with channel list, but i am continuing with it now and so far channel 1 is bbc1 and so on. See attachment of wat ive done so far :p

:grab:

regards

slick

Dont you get favs if you press fav button it should have about 7 favs inc high def?
I am away so maybe wrong file but was on my usb pen so doubt it

ahh yes just managed to find the fav button on remote lol and they all under favorites, great work chrono. When i get a chance i'll finish mine off and maybe add favorites 2.

great stuff :Clap:

slick

ere chronoman have u got a gift on urs?
as theres sum channels on urs that i aint even heard of lol

regards

slick :proud:

I do have gift but never activated and that scan was done with 28 only although i have motorised dish i am finishig decorating my bedroom b4 i can play.
you can delete them from channel manager

ahaa great stuff chrono, need to finish mine off soon. These spiders are a bit fiddley and bog standard but im getting there :p

regards

slick

find it very basic and good for noobs although the channel manager is very bad and epg is poor also

totally agree with ya chronoman, mines almost done just sorting out the fav folders. Stay tuned peeps should be posting it shortly :D

reagrds

slick

Channel list for sly uk only

All done :banana: channels are in order e.g BBC1 is channel 1 and so on
Favs start from Entertainment, kids, movies and so on :p

This was all done using Spiderbox channel Editor, which i found a little easier to use then channel manager on the spiderbox it self.

This is only for Astra 2A/2D 28.2 East, no gift channels included.

Lix.in - Linkprotection

Password
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

+rep me
reputation.gif
, if u like what iv done .. thanks!!!

regards

slick

Last edited:
Back