channel list 19.2e

Would suggest making your own.
That way when transponder movement occurs you can fix it in few minutes rather than waiting on someone somewhere to create one.

At first it will take a long time to make your list. After that its simple to add remove dead channels or new frequency.
Use PVR800 to make list.
After scan on box dump what channels is picked up onto USB (FAT32 format) make list with PVR800 then upload to box.

When dumping list to USB rename file from .dbs to .abs. Edit list then rename file back to .dbs then upload to box... job done.
(remember to put them in categories)

Did not know you can put picons on an openbox. Been a long time since i used them boxes.

Check link below .....
[DOWNLOAD] Channel editor SkyBox / openbox

I think the one in link is cracked, if its cracked you dont need to rename the file.

When you scan sat it will pick many of the same channels, just delete the ones you dont need.
(make sure your CAM is enabled)

Once you setup your list everytime after that just do a blind scan. It will only capture channels you dont have in list then replace them with ones that moved transponder.
As previously mentioned at first it will take time first time then few minutes for every list after that.

I never advise manually typing transponder in. Best to capture it with scan then edit it.

Back