Channel hopping within one bouquet

Devilfish

DW Regular
Reaction score
Hey folks...have searched about and I don't think anyone has mentioned this before.

I'm currently using Liams Enigma image from here and came across something while scanning through the sports channels last night! I have all the sports channels in a SPORTS bouquet and was pressing Up, Up, Up on the remote flicking through the channels. Normally, using a Sportster image, when you get to the last channel in the bouquet it carries on to the next bouquet, i.e. Entertainment, and shows, for example Sky1, but in the Enigma image it went back to the first sports channel at the top of the bouquet. So you could sit and press up on the remote all night and you would only be scanning through the sports channels!

I'm also experiencing some lip sync problems with this image and have to change channel then go back to get it back in time...so I was going to go try Cryos new image but I was wondering if you can set the neutrino image to flick between channels in the current bouquet just like the enigma image!

I'm not at my box just now so haven't had a chance to try things out! Just thought I'd ask!

I hope this makes sense to someone...cheers.

devilfish said:
Hey folks...have searched about and I don't think anyone has mentioned this before.

I'm currently using Liams Enigma image from here and came across something while scanning through the sports channels last night! I have all the sports channels in a SPORTS bouquet and was pressing Up, Up, Up on the remote flicking through the channels. Normally, using a Sportster image, when you get to the last channel in the bouquet it carries on to the next bouquet, i.e. Entertainment, and shows, for example Sky1, but in the Enigma image it went back to the first sports channel at the top of the bouquet. So you could sit and press up on the remote all night and you would only be scanning through the sports channels!

I'm also experiencing some lip sync problems with this image and have to change channel then go back to get it back in time...so I was going to go try Cryos new image but I was wondering if you can set the neutrino image to flick between channels in the current bouquet just like the enigma image!

I'm not at my box just now so haven't had a chance to try things out! Just thought I'd ask!

Sorry mate I can't help I think this one is for Liam, his been a bit quite today so his probably busy modding the next Enigma to the max. I'll give him a shout for you.....LLLLIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMM we need HELP : shocked2

de_deej

Lol...cheers mate! It's not urgent anyway, was just a thought!

Last edited:
devilfish said:

I dont know about enigma image
but on my neutino image if you press ok then left or right on the remote it will take you to the other bouqet, i.e music or movies whatever.

pressing up up up just keeps going through that same list.
may be try a different ucode if its available on enigma?
that may help with lypsync ( im no expert but give it a shot )

Hi!!
If you want it to automatically change to the next bouquet... then you have to change a little setting. I was supposed to do this before release but obviously forgot:

DBOX
Setup
Expert Setup
Autochange bouquet = ON.

LiAM

I meant while you were watching an actual channel and pressing up...not when you are accessing the bouquet (i.e. pressing OK).

Sorry if it was a bit confusing!

Thanks Liam, I now know how to turn it off in the enigma image...but I want it to do it in the neutrino image...I like it! Do you know if it's possible on, say a Sportster image?

Back