Channel F*ve

tiestolexxy

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hey guys just a quick question, is everyone getting channel f*ve ok ? and if so can someone please post an upto date servce.xml or post the details from the service.xml file :) thanks muchoz

tiestolexxy said:
Hey guys just a quick question, is everyone getting channel f*ve ok ? and if so can someone please post an upto date servce.xml or post the details from the service.xml file :) thanks muchoz

cant you just do a scan m8 to pick the missing channel up m8 easy as pie

also you want an update of the service file is that scotland, newyork, australia, deli, china, russia .

it would help to know the area m8 that your in

cheers

Whoops forgot to mention that, i have done a scan im in the greenock (inverclyde) kinda near glasgow thats the service files i been using but i get every channel except channel f*ve it's weird used to work :p

gav12345 said:
cant you just do a scan m8 to pick the missing channel up m8 easy as pie

also you want an update of the service file is that scotland, newyork, australia, deli, china, russia .

it would help to know the area m8 that your in

cheers

:) wasn't quite as easy as pie when you lost chan 5 last week gav :p

Seriously you need to say which area you're in to get some help :)

I think the frequency got changed?Just do a scan for it and add it in

As a little footnote to this issue. I had a channel in my "others" bouquet called "temp8101" - turns out this was channel 5. If you have this channel in your services file, then rename it and move it to the appropriate bouqet (I live in the Leicester area).

abaddon.

Back