If you add a transponder to a Satellite once you have done it.
1. It does not place it in numerical order.
2. Clicking on it once you have found it it displays wrong frequency, wrong polarisation and wrong symbol rate.
3. You can correct the info on this by editing.
4. When you add a channel you add all the info and click OK then to see this channel you would have to toggle all or radio to get it to display.
5. New Channel added, lists it as a completely different Satellite for example I added a TP to 28E (12304H 29500) added Channel More 4 HD and it displays it as 70.0W Star One C2
I think the obvious Useful feature would be able insert and channel so you can move it in on your current channel list.
I don't use Favourites on the 5302 as it causes more issues than you need anyway so I suspect that some else who likes them can comment on these.
Hope this helps I have been craving (as I'm sure a few others have) a channel Editor so I hope this feedback helps.