Channel 4 no audio/video

psham

Member ++
Reaction score
Does anyone know what has happened to channel 4.. seems to have stopped working since last night, it just says no audio/video now... I know it was just a test stream, But is there anyway to get it back??

Channel 4 is fine on my Foxsat m8

I know it was just a test stream
what do you mean m8 test stream ?

Channel 4 is fine on my Foxsat m8

what do you mean m8 test stream ?

You had to change the name of channel 8360 i think to channel 4 to get it . because it wasn't on freesat..

channel 4 is there m8 no renameing to do

what box do you have ?

Tm-6900hd.. Its there all right.. Just did a rescan but there is still no audio/video on Ch4.. Its not the NDS channel but the free view one... any ideas?

sorry I have no experiance with that box m8

Im sure Pinkhelmets or digidude may be able to help

The channel is still working fine but it may have had a recent change of PID. Many receivers will update fine but some unofficial ones may need a rescan if they arent updated automatically. All fine at this end on a dreambox though.

You could delete the channel then rescan- 10729V 22,000 5/6
I think PID's may have changed from~ Video2338/Audio2339 to Video2340/Audio2341 so you may be able to amend with a channel editor? Not sure what software tools you have available on the tm6900?

------edit
just checked and Lyngsat website still showing vpid2338 and apid2339, so checked actual stream to make sure and yes vpid is currently 2340 and apid is currently 2341
You will have to manually change or fully delete it & rescan it.

Last edited:
The channel is still working fine but it may have had a recent change of PID. Many receivers will update fine but some unofficial ones may need a rescan if they arent updated automatically. All fine at this end on a dreambox though.

You could delete the channel then rescan- 10729V 22,000 5/6
I think PID's may have changed from~ Video2338/Audio2339 to Video2340/Audio2341 so you may be able to amend with a channel editor? Not sure what software tools you have available on the tm6900?

------edit
just checked and Lyngsat website still showing vpid2338 and apid2339, so checked actual stream to make sure and yes vpid is currently 2340 and apid is currently 2341
You will have to manually change or fully delete it & rescan it.

Thats sorted it.. Thanks..
How do you check actual stream? For future reference?

on a TM its not possible, you can only view the PIDs thats already saved

Back