changing serial numbers

manutd4life

DW Regular
Reaction score
can i register my unregistered 360 so i can send the 360 that is registered to a different person to m$ or is there a serial inside the console aswell?

You could tell them you are pregnent with quadruplets, if they check or bevlieve you is not our decision.

:wtf: Oggy....you got your period this week or summat? ;) lol

Manu me ol' mate....phone M$ and re-register the console to yourself first...don't mention that anything is wrong with.... if all goes well at this point then just leave it at that and then phone back in a couple of days to sort the repair ;)

Failing that you could try to register it online.

I was just feeling different yesterday lol - To be honest, how the hell would we know if MS actually check, Ive sent a few 'dodgy' serial numbered 360's back a while back but you never know what they check or what they act on - for one reason only, we dont work for them

Ive just read and replied to the other post, it may have not been the answer you were looking for but if you look at what the last bit actually says you will see it is rather relevant and to the point.

if they check or bevlieve you is not our decision.

Last edited:
:wtf: Oggy....you got your period this week or summat? ;) lol

Manu me ol' mate....phone M$ and re-register the console to yourself first...don't mention that anything is wrong with.... if all goes well at this point then just leave it at that and then phone back in a couple of days to sort the repair ;)

Failing that you could try to register it online.

m$ want 60 quid to re-register and i tried online an it said problem, please call the robbing b@stards as they want to rob you off more of your money as our billions arnt enough. i am just gonna try and do it meself mate, be a little experience for me. cheers anyway

Oggy's banned, oh well :p something he must have said lol

m$ want 60 quid to re-register and i tried online an it said problem, please call the robbing b@stards as they want to rob you off more of your money as our billions arnt enough. i am just gonna try and do it meself mate, be a little experience for me. cheers anyway

they allowed me to re-register mine for free. i said id brought it second hand and they was fine with it

they may of changed it due to the amount of people buying 3RROD from ebay and changing details.

They are robbing fookers aren't they lol. 60 quid just to re-register a console :eek: thats ridiculous.

Oggy's banned, oh well :p something he must have said lol

He'll be back tomorrow mate...according to the other thread he is just on the mandatory 24hrs lol. I've never known him to be so off :err: ...must have been one shite day. Maybe the swearing was the reason...we all swear from time to time but obviously type it a little less blatantly lol. Either way theres no harm done...didn't bother me and didn't seem to bother Manu either. I guess these zero tolerance rules are going to mean just that ;)

they allowed me to re-register mine for free. i said id brought it second hand and they was fine with it

Same here....I always tell 'em I bought it as a pre-owned console from either gamestation or game and never come accross any problems.

i said that too, ill try again tomorrow

Give it another bash mate....maybe you just got unlucky and came up against a total jobsworth ;)

they may of changed it due to the amount of people buying 3RROD from ebay and changing details.

More than likely mate

Its all about who you speak to, some let you some dont. Phone back again, the call is free after all.

MX - there is no swear filter, why try to hide it ;)

I personally prefer to * a letter or two or just spell it differently but thats just a personal preference mate...each to their own ;) lol

Just thought that maybe the swearing had initiated the ban mate as I couldn't really see anything else wrong with either of your posts....they were really little more than an unneccessary general moan ;) lol

Back