Changing my phone provider

gez

VIP Member
VIP Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Currently with virgin ,SIM only £11 among but coverage is a bit u reliable, want sim only, good coverage as much mins as poss with about 4/5 big data no more, needs to work in Europe with no extra cost. Any advice within that criteria please.
Thanks

I was on Virgin , shocking signal , the only 2 that worked for me was BT and Vodafone. I got a sim only deal with Talk Mobile (vodafone) - £7.50 - 5000text - 1000mins - 2gb OF 4G data

I would have gone with a bigger deal but no fcuker rings me that's unless they want something

Reactions: gez
Virgin, Bt, and asda mobile all use the ee network. I think the problem seems to be if you don't go with the actual network provider and use a virtual operator then you don't seem to get as good a signal. I've tested a load recently and have gone back to 02 as I get 4gb payg for £15.00. Vodafone was a very good network but I could only get 1gb for £10.00 payg but I have a dual sim phone where I use 02 for main surfing and everyday use but also have a 3 network sim where I load £5.00 on and its only 3p call 2p text and 1p per mb. I can also use it in europe and also when I go further afield like the usa and singapore and new zealand.

I don't use my phone much, mostly for incoming calls from customers. I've had no problems with Virgin at all. I'm on the very basic 4g package of 1200mb data (way more than I use) + 300mins for £1 per month.
As all the family are also on Virgin sims all calls to them are free. The mrs racks up around 12 hours of calls per month to her mum. :)

Back