Changes coming to sky sports next week

joe516

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
"Sky Sports have confirmed the new packages customers will be able to purchase with savings on offer for those who buy bundles tailored for individual sports.

The broadcaster is expanding its service to 10 individual channels from July 18 at no further cost with the price to remain at £27.50 for at least the next 12 months.

There will be dedicated channels for the Premier League, football, cricket, golf and Formula 1

Sky Sports changes explained as viewers are offered chance to make big savings

got a 75% discount option still not sure if i want to take it lol but not before time a bit of choice now from the bloat

What’s the line-up?
Here’s what each new Sky Sports channel will offer:

Sky Sports Main Event
The new destination for the biggest live events

Sky Sports Premier League
The new home of the Premier League

Sky Sports Football
The home of EFL, SPFL, La Liga, Internationals and other football

Sky Sports Cricket
More live games this summer than ever before

Sky Sports Golf
The new must have channel for all Golf fans

Sky Sports F1
The only place to see every F1 race live

Sky Sports Action and Sky Sports Arena
The new home of Rugby Union, Super League, ATP Tennis, Darts, Boxing, NFL, GAA and WWE

Sky Sports news
The home of sports news, 24 hours a day

Sky Sport Mix
Sport for everyone

This is going to please all the moaners who dont like paying for football when they dont watch it. Its a good idea, however, nearly half the boxing is on ppv now. I pay £22 for full package in hd, iam happy with that.

might be tempted by this I must admit as I'm a football fan ..

if you want the main event you need the full package so much for picking what you would like lol no real surprise

getting new channels or rebranded but ABM still showing old name, done a scan reboot cleared boquet and another scan still old name

running ABM 2.7 on cable side

fixed

I did an automatic scan, ensuring option to clear was set to yes, once done did a scan with ABM and now channel names all correct

Attachments

• DSC_3184.JPG
    DSC_3184.JPG
    873.9 KB · Views: 12
getting new channels or rebranded but ABM still showing old name, done a scan reboot cleared boquet and another scan still old name

running ABM 2.7 on cable side
Channel Up, Green (Satellite), Highlight 28.2, Menu, Remove selected satellite. Repeat for any other satellites/cable done solely by ABM.

Restart, run ABM again.

Does anyone know what the open channel will be called after it has finished?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back