champions league football

tonks1982

DW Regular
Reaction score
can a dbox1 pick up all the champions league games (u push the red button on sky u get 8 games or so) i only get the 1 they show or is it the same with every1

i dont know about the dbox1 m8 sorry can anyone help tonks1982 on this please

tonks1982 said:
can a dbox1 pick up all the champions league games (u push the red button on sky u get 8 games or so) i only get the 1 they show or is it the same with every1

If you mean the "Sky Multichoice" thingy then you CAN do a scan and it will pick up some of the other games. Normally tho, the game thats being shown is the game that you have to watch.

You might be lucky and the other games will come up on seperate channels - after all, a scan should in theory pick up everything thats being broadcast.

Hope that helps
Liam

hi

i only know how to scan frequencys manually (been trying scanning diff frequencys with no luck with the footie) is there a way to auto scan so that u pick up all the stations and frequencys available? dbox1

only its for sky, cable aint got that option or sky not giving it, so its only sky exclusive

i might be wrong but from what i read on dbox1 you need to know the frequency .. invest in a dbox2 ;)

hi

just paid 250.00 for dbox1 3 months ago ill keep it just now lol

cooltool said:
i might be wrong but from what i read on dbox1 you need to know the frequency .. invest in a dbox2 ;)

Yep sorry, looks like dbox1 doesnt have a decent automatic scanning function. Maybe somebody in your area with a dbox2 could do a scan for you; find the channels; open up their services.xml file and tell you the frequency to type in on your dbox...

Liam.

cheers

thanks any 1 from north larnarkshire area want to do what liam said

dbox1 dbox2

might sound daft but wot does the dbox 2 look like and does it say dbox 2 on it cheers

sky box office

has sky box office went to vod aswell please let me know thanks guys and girls if any

yh my sky box office dont work either just loads and says no epg available der no pic 2, but im still getting front row as well so i dont no wats going on

Back