Champions Again GIRUY

I like WGS and I love the way he handles the press :)

Most my mates like him too. I've got no idea why some fans hate him, is it his tactics, is it his history, maybe it's his ginger hair!?

All i care about is results and he's gave us 3 league championships in a row, what more can the man do?

kruger m8 wait till we get fooked 2:0 again tomorrow then you'll know wat agony is :CRYBABY:

I reckon QOS will have a bad day tomorrow.

Rangers will want to end the season on a high note and I think they'll go out all guns blazing and take about 4 goals off QOS

If on the other hand QOS come out victorious, then I'll need to nip down to ASDA and pick up some new pants coz my current collection will be pissed silly :)

What price are bookies offering for a QOS win? ;)

I like WGS and I love the way he handles the press :)

Most my mates like him too. I've got no idea why some fans hate him, is it his tactics, is it his history, maybe it's his ginger hair!?

All i care about is results and he's gave us 3 league championships in a row, what more can the man do?

6 weeks is a long time in football but everyone was callin for his head when motherwell beat celtic at the start of April and he as much as gave up the title?
Rangers ffuck up and hand it to them and he's everyones wee ginger pal again.

not fickle in the least

the term Hun was only used by the British to describe the Germans during the WW1 and WW2 ..

the original huns were turks

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huns

to be honest i dont mind bein called a hun and my celtic mates describe themselves as tims so whats the problem?
ive been called worse than that

atilla the hun even looks like a rangers fan,maybe this is why ppl call them that today.:banana:

6 weeks is a long time in football but everyone was callin for his head when motherwell beat celtic at the start of April and he as much as gave up the title?
Rangers ffuck up and hand it to them and he's everyones wee ginger pal again.

not fickle in the least

That's football mate. One minute they love you, next minute they hate you. :)

Like I said though, I've never been against him.

That's football mate. One minute they love you, next minute they hate you. :)

Like I said though, I've never been against him.

never said you were m8.
But if Rangers had beaten Aberdeen and Celtic lost or drawn at Dundee the wee Strach would be on the old tatties and stew.
Personally i think he was at his peak at Southampton, not in terms of his management ability but his wit.
He was fookin brilliant.

Reporter: "Gordon, can we have a quick word please?"
Strachan: "Velocity."

Reporter: "Welcome to Southampton. Do you think you are the right man to turn things around?"
Strachan: "No. I was asked if I thought I was the right man for the job and I said, 'No, I think they should have got George Graham because I'm useless.'"

Reporter: "Gordon, you must be delighted with that result."
Strachan: "You're spot on! You can read me like a book."

we may not have more league titles, but WE have won it before, and usually in style, not like boring 4-5-1 or is it 4-1-4-1, who knows, who cares,

usually in style what day was that on. Celtic scored the same amount of goals as Rangers in the league. and lets count the cup finals Celtic got to

searching

searching

searching

ah! found one

WOMAN'S SCOTTISH CUP FINAL Hibs LFC 3-1 Celtic LFC

oops that was the womans team even then they got beat.

the only reason Celtic won the league is that Rangers were knackerd after playing so many games more than the mighty hoops so if Celtic usually play with style why did the bhoys not even reach a semi final all season.

ah! found one

WOMAN'S SCOTTISH CUP FINAL Hibs LFC 3-1 Celtic LFC

oops that was the womans team even then they got beat.

McDiarmid Park head groundsman was quoted as saying

"Feck that sh*t...It took us 4 days to hoover up all the ginger pub*s.."

lol

Last edited by a moderator:
McDiarmid Park head groundsman was quoted as saying

"Feck that sh*t...It took us 4 days to hoover up all the ginger pub*s.."

lol

no need to lower the tone as said before everybody can read this thread youngsters and females so please try to moderate language saves any hassle.

no need to lower the tone as said before everybody can read this thread youngsters and females so please try to moderate language saves any hassle.

point taken

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDKzlKcOYsI[/ame]

still not as good as this one

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4p1zgov_-a8&feature=related[/ame]

I think i prefer Pauls video to be honest :)

BTW, where was the helicopter flying from?

Back