Ceramic or black psp?

X-PAC

DW Member ++
Reaction score
Im thinking about getting a psp which one do u reckon i should get the original black or the new ceramic? The psps are exactly the same but which one looks better? Also could anyone point to me a site to get ceramic ones from which ship from the uk? Thanks

i would say black

as the screen is black and it will all blend in nicley

in the future you could always buy a white face to change it

My mate managed to get one of the ceramic ones as a japanese import - it looks very cool and stands out from the rest of the PSP's

Get a white one. Different, then will be worth more in the future if you sell(like white game gears did)

buy black, and then buy a faceplate
[DLMURL]http://www.lik-sang.com/list.php?nav=left_sub&category=363&[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Well the white ones are f/w ver 2.01 so like i wouldnt get a white one if u wanna run apps on it or emulators ok m8 ;@). Unless someone makes a hack for that fw version u wont be able to do any homebrew stuff on it :D. I was gunna get a white one but now im going for black purely coz i wanna run homebrew althought the white one is very very seczy ;) :Cheers:

Go for white better screens made by sharp!!:Clap:

malt said:
Go for white better screens made by sharp!!:Clap:

yea only the jap ones, like the black jap ones are made with sharp screen, rest are samsung

has it been proven that the sharp screens r better? also r there anyone uk white ones that have a warrenty ill be able to use in the uk?

I have to say that cosmetically the black psp wins hands down. However, you won't be long in wearing out the little cloth they supply with it as finger marks show up on it pretty badly (especially after the kids have been using it, the little grubbers) :Biggrin2:

Back