Phone Unlocking .cer extract

rawsy

DW F1 Champ 2010, 14, 19, 20 and 22
VIP Member
Reaction score
hi guys i have tried the chinees forum for signing .cer filles and am waiting for a response. i was just wondering as i have already signed apps before that are still on my phone, is it possiable to extract the certificate file from the apps on my phone? pretty much reversing the process

Dont think you can do that but there is another way of signing if you have time to go through it. Here are two guides blantantly nicked off another forum.

The apps are not there but should be easily found on google

To hack permissions (nesessary to be able to sign from the phone)

You will need certain softwares and a PC:

1. Download and Install ActivePython on your PC
2. Download and Install PySerial
3. The magic python script and TRK application
a.) for Nokia (n95 ,n82 ,etc.) + AppTRK
4. Application to turn security on and off (from phone)
a.) for Nokia (n95 ,n82 ,n73 ,n80 etc.) (Thanks to FCA00000)

The Real Part:

1. Install the AppTRK application on your phone's memory and start it, then in options>settings, select connection as USB.
2. Connect your phone to your PC via USB in PC Suite mode and then AppTRK will report connected on your phone
3. Go to Control Panel>System>Hardware>Device Manager>Ports
OR in Windows Vista: Control Panel>System>Device Manager>Ports.
Note the COM Port your phone is using
4. Open the python script in notepad (the one downloaded in step 3 with .py extension)
5. Search "serial.ser" without quotes and then replace the numerical value in bracket with the value of your COM Port minus 1 i.e. if your port was 22 then replace it with 21.
6. Save the file
7. Run the script by simply double clicking it
8. Now if you see something like !!!!!!candidate!!!!!!! in the output window, then.....
congratulations now your phone is really yours!!
9. Now you can exit the AppTRK application.
10. Verify the hack with X-Plore or Y-browser, see if you can explore c:/sys/
11. Now if you will reboot the phone you will have to reactivate the hack with above procedure OR to do it without PC do the following(Note: for the first time PC hack is needed)
12.)
I. install CapsOn.sisx
II. install CapsOff.sisx
III. copy CProfDriver_SISX.ldd from RAR downloaded in step 4a into C:\sys\bin

CapsOff = Security OFF and do whatever you want to do with your phone :)
CapsOn = Restrictions ON :(

How to install unsigned sis ( perm hack Required, :( )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok guys we've come up with an even easier way of signing using the Mobile Signer app from Leftup :

save the sis file on memory card, e.g. E:\crazy.sis

1)Install signsis app from leftup . Get it here : SignSis.rar

3)Download this file : http://fca00000.googlepages.com/cert.rar

4)Transfer the 00000001 file to c:\resource\swicertstore\dat\ if the folders are not there create them and put the file in it

5)Rename the file gensign.cert to cer.cert and the file gensign.key to key.key ( these are inside the downloaded cert.rar )

6)Transfer these files to c:\private\EC696702 or e:\private\EC696702 if you installed mobile signer to ur memory card

7) Open Mobilesigner, and select .sis file ( press the key in the middle of your keypad to do this )

8)Select 'Options>>Selfsign'

9)App will be signed.

10)Run signed sis to install . e.g. crazy.sis is now called crazy.sisx after being signed.

11)Everytime you reboot your phone, the OS will 'modify' the 00000001 file, so if you reboot it has to be replaced with the original one provided in cert.rar before you can sign the app again.

WARNING DO NOT REBOOT YOUR PHONE DURING THE PROCESS, OR THE 00000001 FILE WILL GET BUGGERED BY YOUR FIRMWARE AND IT WON'T WORK!! ( Won't damage your phone, but you'll have to repeat the process )

Warning!! this allows you to sign sis from untrusted sources, so do not sign/install sis unless you're sure of the source.

i will give it a try cheers.

Back