Celtic v Millan

is this topic for celtic supporters only lol
I thought celtic were not near agresive enough last night Milan were there to be beaten they played good footy but up front they had nothin
Celtic needed a goal to take there

is this topic for celtic supporters only lol
I thought celtic were not near agresive enough last night Milan were there to be beaten they played good footy but up front they had nothin
Celtic needed a goal to take there

I dont support Celtic. As for Celtic last night people say they didnt play at there best. Thats the way they have played all season with the exception of one game against Benfica. They were average last night and lucky not to get beaten by a couple of goals.

As for Celtic last night people say they didnt play at there best. Thats the way they have played all season with the exception of one game against Benfica. They were average last night and lucky not to get beaten by a couple of goals.

True they never played well but i would'nt say average and to say they have played that way all season is crazy they have lost one game so far, it's not easy to play football every week against teams looking only for a point and then play against a quaility team in europe.

Im not having a go at Celtic just i watch alot of football and watched all their games games this season and alot of the time the opposition deserved at least a point sometimes more and have come away with nothing at all, seriously there are too many games to mention where this is the case.

I watch them almost knowing they will play badly maybe go a goal down be lucky not to be more down and with ten minutes to go score twice.

Celtic have been winning while playing very badly, a sign of champions some would say but i have rarely seen Celtic play well this season, which is a view shared by many others.

Not having a go at them as id be more than happy if Rangers were in their position etc the above is only my opinion anyway.

Last edited:
What about Gilardino going down like a wet pair of tights? If he'd gone down when tackled, he would have won a penalty, but to go down the way he did long after the event was ridiculous?

Not a Celtic supporter either, but think they still have a chance?

I seriously thought if he had swung his legs at that ball instead of going down he had a chance of scoring without the penalty. Even when i saw the replay i still thought it so dont know what hes was thinking.

If he'd gone down when tackled, he would have won a penalty,

if u saw the game u would have clearly seen mark wilson get the ball gillardino should have been sent off for diving."ie-flag1-ss"

If he'd gone down when tackled, he would have won a penalty,

if u saw the game u would have clearly seen mark wilson get the ball gillardino should have been sent off for diving."ie-flag1-ss"

Is this YOUR new rule? Red card for diving? lol think its a yellow for simulation actually.

I did see the game. He would have got the penalty from the referee considering the referee's view? Not our great television view where we can see it over and over?

And yes, he should have been sent off for diving?

come on guys .it was a stone wall penalty.

just incase ur wondering iam not a celtic fan either .lol

And yes, he should have been sent off for diving?

Am i missing something? You dont get a red card for diving. Its a yellow card. If you do it twice then you get two yellows equalling a red. You dont get a straight red.

I don't think Celtic can get a result at the San Siro, Milan are usually very good at home.

come on guys .it was a never a penalty...

just incase ur wondering iam not a celtic fan either .lol

No way I dont beleive you :FRIGHT: next you'll be telling me Rabp a Rangers fan lol.....

Im not having a go at Celtic just i watch alot of football and watched all their games games this season and alot of the time the opposition deserved at least a point sometimes more and have come away with nothing at all, seriously there are too many games to mention where this is the case.

I watch them almost knowing they will play badly maybe go a goal down be lucky not to be more down and with ten minutes to go score twice.

Celtic have been winning while playing very badly, a sign of champions some would say but i have rarely seen Celtic play well this season, which is a view shared by many others.

Not having a go at them as id be more than happy if Rangers were in their position etc the above is only my opinion anyway.

I think my point here has been proved once again with the cup game today against Inverness Caley Thistle. Didnt look like scoring for 89 minuites then scored twice in two mins, after playing extremely poorly.

Last time i looked a game lasts 90 minutes plus added time does it matter if you score in the first 2 minutes or last 2 minutes , Celtic are in the last 4 in the cup,still in the Champions Leauge and top of the Premier Leauge what is your point, I dont remember you saying how pish Rangers played all season but how bad Celtic have played while winning

I said in my above post id be more than happy if Rangers were doing this. What i mean is when Rangers play badly they lose or draw games but when Celtic play badly they manage to come up with 2 goals in the dying minutes and win the game.

Back