Celtic TV

Bk456

Inactive User
Reaction score
I want to get celtic tv, it appears iptv provides have stopped it. So I think only way is to get a legit account and use a VPN...Can anyone help with how this is done?

I think the best way is to run it from browser on android box, that way i can view it from my TV rather than laptop...

So do i need to get my relative to sign up in Canada with his credit card or can i sign up in my house with VPN active and use my own card..

Also how does the VPN work, do i run it on my desktop PC or does it run from the android box itself?

You can buy a VPN that will run on multi operating systems. Private internet access is a good VPN and reasonable priced. If you are aloud to access Celtic TV in Canada then it's best to use a relative's card as this would have a Canadian address. You would install the VPN on the device you want to watch on..
You could try one of the vpns that alimac has posted on here and save some money.

Last edited:
You can buy a VPN that will run on multi operating systems. Private internet access is a good VPN and reasonable priced. If you are aloud to access Celtic TV in Canada then it's best to use a relative's card as this would have a Canadian address. You would install the VPN on the device you want to watch on..
You could try one of the vpns that alimac has posted on here and save some money.
@Bk456
There are iptv services that have club channels on there lists, and show live Celtic matches only.
It maybe worth having a look round.
I have sent you a pm

Last edited:
hi avid can u sen me pm for ipt with celti tv tkyou in advance

Back