Celtic game

leahyt8

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Has anyone found a channel for the celtic game tomorrow night?
I've tried live on sat and goals.dom but found nothing yet!

Almost certain it will be like the Braga home game. They did not sell the rights to any tv company. Available online via Celtic stream so you will pick it up on the net ok.

Braga home game was on sport1 on 30w was it not
i was away so never watched it but i'm sure it was on that chan.

pish that we canny get the game tomorrow!

is it being beamed to an iraqi sat or something then?
how else is it available on t'internet?

Last edited:
Sorry leahyt8 by Braga "home game" I meant celtics home game not Bragas LOL.

The Celtic "away" game against Braga was on 30w but that is because Braga sold the rights. No Dutch company has it tomorrow as Celtic aint sold them to anyone. You might get a feed if your lucky but that will only happen if there is an OB at the game - check satelliweb nearer the game thats your best shout.

On the net the stream will come from Celtic tv but will be available on all the old haunts iraqi goals, justin tv, adthenet, etc.

Last edited:
no bother mate thanks for the info.
fingers crossed we can pick something up tomorrow night!

BTW whats and OB?

Ta

leahyt8...don't forget all the streams will be listed on the DW streams page.

[DLMURL="http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/gamelivestream.php"]Digital World Presents - Live Football European Satellite Guide[/DLMURL]

cheers
wd luv to get it on sat though :)

been checking satelliweb and the updating channels
understand the sat things are on, but can't make head nor tail of what chan it is on
any ideas anyone??

Cheers

Your such a H, TJ!!
I'm sure you'll pass it this way ;)
i'm searching franticly!

I'm also interested in this answer as I have no idea what to do with the info from the site?

Aye gobbeldy goop to me!

Eutelsat W1 (10.0°E)

Frequency: 12712 - Pol: H - SR: 6111 - FEC: -

Category: Sport - Football

Transmitted in: MPEG-2 4:2:0 (PAL)

Comments: .

Last edited:
Still not showing a link for the City match yet anyway but would be good to know

Guys all you would do to scan them using leahyt8 example is:-

1. Move your dish to 10e as that is the sat that has the feed (its probably the most common uplink sat along with 8w and 24w among others);

2. Then go to motor setup on your box and find the transponder 12712 Horizontal and Symbol rate 6111. You may well find that you will have to add these to the list of tp`s available on your channel list set up. You can add them via your remote.

3. Hopefully you would then get a lock on the transponder. Once you do just scan for channels and they will normally be added to the end of your channel list.

If the feed is in 4:2:0 its happy days as its open on all boxes. If its 4:2:2 you will open it on the Azbox or QualiTV receiver. If its 4:2:2 dvbs2 only the azbox will open - unless you have a pc card.

Hope that helps.

Good luck in finding a feed guys.

If you are looking for live football streams check main menu beside user cp at the top of the forums and then click football streams, the matches showing are updated every day. :) It has 3 streams listed for tonights celtic match.

Hiya m8, I can't find this transponder on 10e any ideas?

Eutelsat W1 (10.0°E)
Frequency: 12694 - Pol: H - SR: 5200 - FEC: -
Category: Sport - Football
Transmitted in: MPEG-2 4:2:0 (PAL)
Comments: Τimosoara-Manchester city

Take no notice m8 I missed the add part lol

I can get the channel on the screen and its 4:2:0 so should open but nada ---- Gutted

Guys all you would do to scan them using leahyt8 example is:-

1. Move your dish to 10e as that is the sat that has the feed (its probably the most common uplink sat along with 8w and 24w among others);

2. Then go to motor setup on your box and find the transponder 12712 Horizontal and Symbol rate 6111. You may well find that you will have to add these to the list of tp`s available on your channel list set up. You can add them via your remote.

3. Hopefully you would then get a lock on the transponder. Once you do just scan for channels and they will normally be added to the end of your channel list.

If the feed is in 4:2:0 its happy days as its open on all boxes. If its 4:2:2 you will open it on the Azbox or QualiTV receiver. If its 4:2:2 dvbs2 only the azbox will open - unless you have a pc card.

Hope that helps.

Good luck in finding a feed guys.

Last edited:
Back