Celtic FC Thread

I reckon Celtic could take 4 points from them over 2 games mate. They need to put PSG out their heads as i cant see any team beating them. They are winning at a canter just now and have not even got out of 2nd gear. As are Celtic domestically
then hibs come along . Ffs we looked slack today. Ref was a disgrace but I don't think I've ever seen coloum ever have a good game against no matter who he refs. The international break has came at the right time for us. Lol just hope I get a little peace to watch them.

then hibs come along . Ffs we looked slack today. Ref was a disgrace but I don't think I've ever seen coloum ever have a good game against no matter who he refs. The international break has came at the right time for us. Lol just hope I get a little peace to watch them.
Lol i know i jinxed them :) doing a Spurs mate Thats what cost spurs the league last year they lost most of their games after a euro clash plus you missed big Broony today. Much as i dont like him he makes the Celts tic (see what i did there ;) )

Nice win tonight,maybe not the best iv'e ever seen but a must win match,that was put to bed nicely..fingers crossed for the next one..HH

Aye last season was a hard slog and that seemed to follow into this season plus players leaving bit were have found our grove again playing some really good stuff

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Certainly a more interesting league this year and not before time lol. I do hope The old firm make the next stages of the Europa league. Can only be good for our game. Great home crowds on European nights. :)

I see where you're coming from nara, as I've always found that the mudslinging in both the Celtic and Rangers threads in the past was just a bit of light banter...…
1XZrwUf.gif

another treble on the horizon if keep squad happy
challenge where?

I'm a celtic fan mate not a Scottish football fan. Your just pretending. Remember I seen your posts on the bears den. At least I'm honest about it
Never been on there mate you are mixing me up with someone else im afraid.

P
strange that. His son plays in a band. Also spells and rights his name exactly like your down to the caps. But I did ask you that straight away..
Pure coincidence Drew and that’s the truth mate. I only use this forum , and instagram I don’t even do Facebook ;)

Back