CCCam question for Blackhole

shane649

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi,

Could some please help.

Got a new Vu Duo 2 have managed to load BH and channel list but don't know how to load a cccam, could someone tell me which cam I require, where to get it from and how to load please.

Thanks in advance

Download this and ftp it to the /tmp folder
go to menu,addons,manually install ipk packages and install it
exit right out then press blue button then left or right to get cccam showing then press ok to start it
you can then ftp to etc\ and edit the cccam.cfg file and put your sealion in
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

I have multiple clines can I put them all into one file or do I need to install more cams ie one per cline

Put them all in the one CCcam.cfg you only need the one cam.

I seem to have acquired 2 cams CCcam 2.2.0 and the other is Common interface, although the 2.2.0 is default sometimes the common interface kicks in and then I need to re start the 2.2.0

Is there anyway to delete the common interface without any adverse effect

I seem to have acquired 2 cams CCcam 2.2.0 and the other is Common interface, although the 2.2.0 is default sometimes the common interface kicks in and then I need to re start the 2.2.0

Is there anyway to delete the common interface without any adverse effect

The Common Interface is not a Cam you can not remove it as it is part of the image.

i was having the exact same problem with my vu zero and blackhole, i reflashed to vix.....had it up and running in no time

i can not see the code. can you write it in a message please? is it still working?

I have done all the steps until starting the cccam after installed but i still can not see channels working. in the post it says code: .......
but i cannot read it as i have less then 5 posts yet

exit right out then press blue button then left or right to get cccam showing then press ok to start it
Code:

- - - Updated - - -

can somebody tell me what to do next please? thanks

Code:

Back