cccam on vu+ solo help

kaostech

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi i'am having major trouble finding the cccam.cfg file on the vu+ solo the image iam running is BlackHole-1.7,
Can anyone give me step by step instructions on how to use cccam on the box, it says i have cccam 2.1.4 installed but i also wanted to update it to 2.2.1 how to i do this. Iam totally lost

On E2 images CCcam.cfg is found in the following location /etc
I would strongly recommend you do not use windows notepad for editing files to be used in Linux receivers. Aways use notepad++ or another suitable program.

Checked in the /etc folder and its not there i manually made 1 put it in and nothing maybe i will try using the tspanel plugin to install cccam see if that works

How did you put it there? Using which program to make and also which program to transfer?

I also note that yoo have used the wrong file name. cccam.cfg is the wrong name.

That CCcam.cfg is in dos/windows format. Always best to use one in unix format.

Attachments

• CCcam.rar
    98 bytes · Views: 117
It's a empty .cfg file..you just add yr line to it....and transfer it over to the var/etc folder....doesn't make any difference....works fine on my duo

Thanks guys i got it working, i installed cccam 2.2.1 for blackhole via telnet and like magic it was there. Happy days :)

nice one mate..might as well go to the latest cccam 2.3.0 or try mgcamd1.38...much better...

Thanks guys i got it working, i installed cccam 2.2.1 for blackhole via telnet and like magic it was there. Happy days :)

theres nothing magic about it m8 you must have installed c**am full instead of just the bin file, well done anyway now you can enjoy blackhole on your solo, put your feet up and watch tv. regards mdt

Hi to all,
i just installed BH1.7.8 on my Duo.
My previous decoder was a MVision. Use original card was easy.... just install speedy firmware and cards works... nothing to config...

Now i have Duo with BH 1.7.8.
I just installed cccam 2.2.1 and also 2.3.0
but card still not work.... I read about this ccam.cgf that must be edited.... why? what info i must add? I'm not interested in card sharing or other i want only use my original card.

Can someone help me?

It needs your box key to decrypt the channels.

Hi.
Whi in mvision don't nedd to add kay of by card/box?
And where i must write in cccam.cfg?

Can someone post here a cccam.cfg (with XXXXXXXX keynumber) semplified only for read original card (NDS and Nagravision)?
One simplified file where i cna put my key number and then copy in etc dir?

Best regards

install this cam via the ipk installer and shove your card in,regards mdt

don't work
installed, selected by blu button.... but i can't see channel (no SKY and not Tivusat).

WHat can be? What kin dof test i can do? How to know if oscam work fine?

In Mvision, when I insert a card i see what card is and what encoding system... here? can i see if system read the card?

Last edited:
don't work

works fine on my vu+uno or vu+solo both running blackhole images... it wont read tivusat as it requires a different config in the reader file. regards mdt

works fine on my vu+uno or vu+solo both running blackhole images... it wont read tivusat as it requires a different config in the reader file. regards mdt

Then? what i can do? Tryed also scam 360...nothing....
Is normal that when i press blu buiton i read ecm info not available? (Both on SKY and TVSAT channel).
How i can be sure that plug-in works correctley?

You can telenet into the receiver and issue a ps command to see if oscam is running.
You can also go into the web interface of oscam and see what is going on. The port details will be in oscam.conf file located in /tuxbox/config

I know this may sound silly, is the card inserted correct way up?

You can telenet into the receiver and issue a ps command to see if oscam is running.
You can also go into the web interface of oscam and see what is going on. The port details will be in oscam.conf file located in /tuxbox/config

I know this may sound silly, is the card inserted correct way up?

With ps | grep oscam i see that oscam is running
what is webinterface port of oscam?

regarding cam i put card with contacts bottom and logo top. Card not enter all inside card reader, but can't go more deeper...

The message "ECM info is not available" is normal?

folder tuxbox don't exists and in /etc i don't find oscam.cfg

Last edited:
i just did a test install of the ipk i posted on my uno running blackhole and it installed fine... there are also the required files in ect/tuxbox/config ready for the card you have so you must be doing something wrong,regards mdt

Back