CCcam on TM600 - Urgent Help Required!!

Malcolm-X

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I have just patched my TM600 with the latest UR file dated 14.10.09, which I was under the impression had the Cams all pre-installed??

Anyways when I press the Blue Button all I get is a screen (UR Team SmartCam v1.0) and can't select a cam.

Default Softcam is blank and can't see anything in there. When I press the Blue Panel Button I get the list where I can download the Cams - which I did and can see the "CCcam2102newcs167all" file in the Addon Manager Screen.

However I still can't see the cam in the Cam Menu as mentioned above.

What am I doing wrong? Please keep in mind I only got the receiver the other day just managed to get the receiver connected to my router, I still need to know a load more regarding the CS.

Regards

once you have presed the blue button, press left or right to select the cam you want to use then press the green button to save the setting and start the cam

hmmm wierd

try a factory reset, and if that dont show them up, reflash with the latest image

hmmm wierd

try a factory reset, and if that dont show them up, reflash with the latest image

LOL - I didn't even think about a Factory Reset as I assumed it would get rid of the patch!!

Anyways just done that and hay presto I can now see the Cams!! Thanks for the help mate!!

Now to try and get some test Servers to see what the CS is like!!

Does anybody know where I can get these from?

Back