CCCAM is the best

LeoMess10

Reaction score
CCCAM is the best out of iptv and cable atm would you agree cable has problems and iptv also having panel issues sat has other options other than sly 28.2e for alternatives.

cccam is best at what

cccam is a protocol for cs, so doesnt matter if its on cable or satellite

iptv is totally different to what cccam does

No I'm saying it's the most reliable and best option to watch Football at this moment if you compare it to cable and iptv

cccam is best at what

cccam is a protocol for cs, so doesnt matter if its on cable or satellite

iptv is totally different to what cccam does

There's 3 cheap ways to watch Sports

Cable
Sat
IPTV

My point was sat is the most reliable as of today

Got to be IPTV as you cannot use cccam to watch sport on cable or 28.2e. this is unless you mean bt channels. Cccam will open other sports channels on other sats.

Query on foreign sat like 19.2 are you not told to use oscam and some 4k boxes also.

Cccam 2.3.8 opens the German sports channels on 19.2 this runs on arm 4k boxes.

If Astra 19 had English commentary it would be the complete package

Anybody know a way to put Ccam 2.3.8 onto a old spiderbox 7000HD?
Not possible for any normal user. Spiderbox would be closed source so it would be up to the producer to do this if it is at all possible.

Thanks for the reply, I very much doubt there is any support for them from the developers these days.

Might be a better option to buy a new box if I can find something easy to operate.

Thanks for the reply, I very much doubt there is any support for them from the developers these days.

Might be a better option to buy a new box if I can find something easy to operate.

main reason I only ever buy open source box, support is brilliant with constant updates

Back