ccam problem

martin.uk

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi people with ccam problem it is not the box just been on spiderforum and hes said its server owners i quote

Arachne

Any time a server admin adds or removes a client or resets the server, it will disconnect you. If the server update is fast enough your spiderbox will not recognise the disconnection and may still show as connected even if it is not.
A good server admin will not perform any such procedures during normal viewing hours.
If it's happening too frequently, find a different server.

It's not a problem with the box. CCcamd requires a contant connection to remain connected. Resets will disconnect it, including CCcam shutdowns which happen on all servers at random - some more than others.
My server has a CCcam lock about 3 times a week.
When a stable server stays online 24/7 it causes no disconnects. Unfirtunately there are no such servers.

mmm thats strange that is i went on spider thred on a cs forum was 98% of people in thred having same problems were cline cuts out must be lot of server owners that dont know how to run a ccam lmfao
sorry just had to post the quotes

When a stable server stays online 24/7 it causes no disconnects. Unfirtunately there are no such servers.
aahhahahahahahahahahhaha this guy makes me laught

if your server owner has not got ccam 2.11 installed on cs server then it will cut out every 10 min known fact they have not fixed the ccam problem they still blaming 100000s of server owners lol oh and cant get good servers there no such thing pmsl

I found the ccam fix released on the 25th of May made a difference. I only had 3-4 glitches in about 90 minutes during Sunday's match, instead of 3-4 every 10.

I found the ccam fix released on the 25th of May made a difference. I only had 3-4 glitches in about 90 minutes during Sunday's match, instead of 3-4 every 10.

its not the box m8 its your server cline lmfao

Nowt to do with the cline. I had problems until I applied that patch.

Back