ccam problem

martin.uk

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi is anyone getting there ccam cutting out mine does all time then it stop for week then startgain it ant the server as i had it on a dm for months it was fine im on latest patches etc to

hi is anyone getting there ccam cutting out mine does all time then it stop for week then startgain it ant the server as i had it on a dm for months it was fine im on latest patches etc to

hi,its happened to me on a number of occasions but it is alot better recently. we will just have to wait and hopefully it will be fixed via a software update. regards mdt

I don't use cccam etc so I can't comment on if it's working or not.

But I think the official standpoint is that cccam works perfectly and that there are no problems at all. lol

So I wouldn't hope too much for a quick fix.

ya they say its fixed wen it isnt i get cut off some weeks loads times some weeks not at all i told them over at hq and they tried make out i was lying lmfao see your server owner hahahhahahaha wot a fookin joke
used same cline on my dm for whole prem footy season no lag no cut outs
at first i thort it was my router but its the box

Try this might help
Press the "<-PR" button to show your clines. move the cursor to the cline you would prefer to use and press "Fn1" and it will be set as the active server

Had a ton of problems over the last 1.5 days. Only had the box since last Tuesday. The first 5 days were fine now even gift freezes but it's nowhere near as bad as CCAM. Is it worth applying the patch again?

Try this might help
Press the "<-PR" button to show your clines. move the cursor to the cline you would prefer to use and press "Fn1" and it will be set as the active server

never knew that,wondered how to set one as my main line
cheers

Had a ton of problems over the last 1.5 days. Only had the box since last Tuesday. The first 5 days were fine now even gift freezes but it's nowhere near as bad as CCAM. Is it worth applying the patch again?

Sure i read somewhere someone had problem.
Went to december patch then upadated to latest.
Wortha try

mine still cuts out not my clines work fine on my tm-500 i dont know wot to do now box useless to me if cant even run cline on it without cutting out

I've had no end of problems since getting the box last month. Tried the force boot bin and it bricked the Spiderbox, it was stuck on BBC HD and I couldn't change the channels or access the menu. I put on the HD7000_RS232_0629.bin (released 26 June, not on this forum) and clines have been a million times better. I was getting glitches every 14 seconds now at worst every 2 minutes and no glitches on some channels. Back up your channel lists and try that bin file. Google New recovery tool HD7000 and HD9000.

Last edited:
I've had no end of problems since getting the box last month. Tried the force boot bin and it bricked the Spiderbox, it was stuck on BBC HD and I couldn't change the channels or access the menu. I put on the HD7000_RS232_0629.bin (released 26 June, not on this forum) and clines have been a million times better. I was getting glitches every 14 seconds now at worst every 2 minutes and no glitches on some channels. Back up your channel lists and try that bin file. Google New recovery tool HD7000 and HD9000.

hi m8 i dont get glitches m8 mine cuts out ive tried diff routers tried diff modems ive tried everythin still no go sometimes wen ity cuts out shows clines dissconnted in menu they connect after gain not my clines they work 100% on my dreambox etc i just dont know wot to do now
how do you enter your clines in your config text maybe thats problem
this how mine are in text file i upload it to spiderbox even tried enter them man
C: server.domain 36777 spiderid pass

ok i bought one a good while back i had loads of problems with cccam, basically working then would freeze and eventually all channels scrambled, tried updating this that and the other.

anyway i had read that they worked better on cccam 2.1.1 so eventually downgraded my server from 2.1.3 to 2.1.1 and hey presto everything seems sorted.

i have just picked a couple more up for a few people i know and as of today its been on freeze free. So maybe check what version your server is and downgrade, if your on somone elses then i`m afraid you`ll have to ask them.

hope this helps.

incidently the info on box says

ver f4.08 ldr ver 00.21
ver 01.20.m
last update apr 23 2010

seems to be pretty stable for people i know ;)

Last edited:
Back