CCam backup?

chrome307

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi there

A friend of mine has his 500s which is setup with CCam and can view decrypted channels ( cccam client to a cccam server - c line ).

Is is possible for me to copy that information onto my 500s and view them as well?

Would I create a backup of his image, or will I be able to view the details onscreen in the CCam configuration page?

If viewing onscreen is not possible, is there a configuration file that I can view to get the information required?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
No you can use the same C-line on 2 different client boxes. You need your own C-Line. You can find his ccam config file if you ftp to the box and check in the /var/etc folder.

hi gsm, im trying to find a sample of a config file for when my 500s arrives in a couple of days, you know where i could get 1 just to get the jist of it, and then i could just copy my lines into it, any help appreciated!

hi gsm, im trying to find a sample of a config file for when my 500s arrives in a couple of days, you know where i could get 1 just to get the jist of it, and then i could just copy my lines into it, any help appreciated!

there will be a CCcam.cfg in the var/etc folder once cccam is installed, but for a client it needs to consist of nothing more than the cline so will look like this minus the bits in brackets

C: whateverservername.something 12001 (this is the server port number can be anything) username password no/yes (you may not have the no/yes or you will have one or the other)

there will be a CCcam.cfg in the var/etc folder once cccam is installed, but for a client it needs to consist of nothing more than the cline so will look like this minus the bits in brackets

C: whateverservername.something 12001 (this is the server port number can be anything) username password no/yes (you may not have the no/yes or you will have one or the other)
thanks mate thats great, iv got a c line to put in once i get my box to test it out, so i dont need nothing but the actually c line in there!

Back