CBD oil

silverdale

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone giving a go ?, I keep hearing good things I'd be interested to hear what users say. I'm getting no younger and not had the best of health of late

I was looking more at the side of pain relief and the normal joint ackes and pains , growing (old) pains

I use RSO but it does contain high amounts of THC helps me with sleep and mood. I have tried CBD which is legal but have had better results with RSO which is illegal. I wouldn’t waste my money now on CBD.
You also have to be careful with RSO because if you take too much it can be messy🤯

after ive vaped me weed i give it to a fella who cooks with it. he says the cbd aand other shit is still there. i give him jars full of the stuff. he melts it in butter and cooks with it

CBD is basically hemp. It doesn't have any THC in it. So you cannot get stoned. It can prove expensive, but it's proven to work for aches/pains etc.

You can of course get "illegal" versions, that'll contain THC and will get your high/stoned dependent upon what you have, sativa/indica/hybrid. There are sites on DW where you can get canna butter or oil, and you can use those to cook with, it's very dependent upon what you want, and how much you want to spend.

If you think CBD is expensive, take a look at canna butter or wax or dabs, they're astronomical compared to CBD, but they work better, but you can/will get high/stoned from them.

For CBD, im told that charlotte's web is a very good brand and strain to use.

the things you put on your ecig i toked one in a night while i toked me weed. dunno how effective it was because i had weed but it was away in no time they have droped in price too. where is the DW forum on weed? @janobi

I tried some several months back, for my joint pain, and i do believe it worked. I got another pot and it did fcuk all.
I then saw an article on the One show, about it being a food supplement which didn't require regulating. They did a few tests and they had the one i was using in the test. It was supposed to be 10%, but turned out to be %1.
I reasoned that that was why the second pot didn't work.
So i thought I'd give it a miss until it got properly regulated. :)

the things you put on your ecig i toked one in a night while i toked me weed. dunno how effective it was because i had weed but it was away in no time they have droped in price too. where is the DW forum on weed? @janobi

Dread is the main forum people use now on dw. It's a reddit clone essentially.

check out dark.fail for all your forums/markets etc.

Anyone giving a go ?, I keep hearing good things I'd be interested to hear what users say. I'm getting no younger and not had the best of health of late

I've been taking 10mg capsules since August...1 a day and they do work for me whilst I'm working (shite knees).
Originally paid full price at H&B..then got some from a Dutch site.. Sirius..(free delivery depending on spend)+ (International Bank Transfer Payment) as it was cheaper to buy...I am a tight old git. ha ha ha
Since then H&B had a "better than half price sale" + sign up and got another 15% off.........
Capsules seem to work for me as I take them when I get up with my BP tablets.
Helps me for work......(Jacob Hooy are the one's I got...years supply in......unless I need to double up).

It's always a good idea to start with a lower dosage and monitor how your body responds.

Back