Catchup TV is coming to enigma2

JonMMM

DW Regular
It will only work if the supplier provides a catchup service but yes it should be good

avid

VIP Member
VIP Member
Premium Member
My iptv provider has catchup. Seems to work ok..

jatt434

had it on my box a while.
not the greatest but cant complain

Last edited by a moderator:

lescantle

DW Regular
Today we released the new plug-in version 2.11. Our developers really wanted to finish this before Christmas.
For those who do not know what Catch-Up Service is, here's a little explanation.
Catch-Up Service is offered by many Proviedern that uses XtreamCodes server software. This gives you the opportunity to watch missed shows. Others call it TV-Archive or RePlay

After installing you will see an additional menu item "XE Catch-up" in the plug-in menu and extensions. Start the plugin "XE Catchup" while the channel is running and support the catchup service. Catch-up support only works with API Lines
Channels with catchup service are now marked with an "*" in the channel list.

More information can be found here:
Tutorials KODI, ENIGMA2, EPG | Xtream Editor
In addition, we have made a few improvements. We also found and closed the bug with OpenPLi.
You can also choose the picin location « /media/usb» and the function to delete all bouquets.
In the last version we have removed the time for the next EPG import. This is determined by our server since version 2.10. The reason was that a lot of users chose the same time and because of this many did not get EPG because the server was busy. The time is now distributed automatically. To know when the next import takes place, you can press the INFO button in our plugin.
The Xtream Editor Team wishes you a Merry Christmas.

usenetz

New Member ++
Proper catchup with BBC iPlayer, ITV Hub, All4, etc with the ability to record shows from last 30 days would be good.

I have used the Xstream catch-up service and it's certainly better than none but still not up there with the likes of Sky where you can select shows to record and see them in your planner but nevertheless full credit to the Xtream Editor Team. ;)

TEST