Cat Hair Hoover/ Clothes Brush?

mobad

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have 2 cats and there hair is turning up everywhere as they get older.
I need to invest in a propper hoover that can deal with the carpets and beds.

What hoover would you guys recommend for personal experience?

I also need a clothes brush to get rid of the cat hair, especially for my shirts and trousers?

Thanks

I have 2 cats and there hair is turning up everywhere as they get older.
I need to invest in a propper hoover that can deal with the carpets and beds.

What hoover would you guys recommend for personal experience?

I also need a clothes brush to get rid of the cat hair, especially for my shirts and trousers?

Thanks

On the "hoover" which is a brand name btw (vacume cleaner) front i can recomend A dyson Ball DC25 Animal, as it comes with a Turbine head for attching to the hose.

Great for Removing cat hair from furniture, curtains etc.

Like yours our cat is always leaving a trail of pet hair, but my mrs is very house proud,lol

As to clothes, i wouls suggest one of those sticky lint rollers you can buy from Wilkos or similar stores.

Hope this helps.

@stihl260 - We have a dyson at the family home and I cant fault it but for me currently its too expensive.
Any alternatives in the £100 margin?

@miffew - I Possibly could but they probably claw me in the process :p
Plus I need the vacume for generally cleaning, had this one from argos but kept over heating, so returned it!

@miffew - Have you had any ecperience with this vacume cleaner?
Seems good for the price but need somthing that will last and the suction is good when coming to general cleaning and pet hairs.

Any product that the build quality will last and is under £100, will do fine :)

dont know if cat hairs are finer than dogs but i have a jack russell and the hairs get everywhere really does my head in sometimes, anyway the dyson deals with the hairs on the floor and suite nae probs but when it comes to taking the hairs off clothes i wrap cellotape round my hand, stick side to the outside, and dab it over the clothes this works great, no hair escapes the wrath of the sticky cellotape lol

Best thing for clothes are the sticky rollers. They'll get hair of most things, although fine cat hair can get stuck in fleece and is difficult to get off.

Back