Cash machines

I need to become a "Customer Service Flow Consultant", I just made it up but I have a history in this subject. I can advise businesses on times, routes to walk and all sorts of stuff :).

Supermarket kids !
Supermarkets strike again

Don't get me started on busses... Bus queues

If I mention it at work someone will say I'm already a Customer User Normalising................

ICELAND, bloody ICELAND!! I always end up in a queue behind a home delivery customer. Doesn't bother me as I'm not usually in much of a rush these days.
What does bother me is that the checkout assistant is frantically scanning and bagging their shopping while the customer leans on the trolley doing jack. After packing 10 bags of shopping the assistant gives the final tally and only then does the customer retrieve her handbag from the bottom of the trolley to get her purse.
I can feel one of my heads coming on :mad:;)

For home delivery in Iceland you can only pack the the items that you are taking yourself not the delivery items

For home delivery in Iceland you can only pack the the items that you are taking yourself not the delivery items
Why???? admittedly small yet significant distance between the scanning and packing areas. I bring my own carrier bag, what is the difference between me packing my bag and a home delivery customer?
Had a quick look online and couldn't see anything that says you cannot help pack your own shopping. Not true is it :)

Lol, this could be in the running for thread of the year.

Needless to say that i do all my Xmas shopping online. If i have to go into town, I'm there as soon as the shops open, and when i start seeing more than 3 customers per till, it's time to make good my escape. :)

Lol, this could be in the running for thread of the year.

Needless to say that i do all my Xmas shopping online. If i have to go into town, I'm there as soon as the shops open, and when i start seeing more than 3 customers per till, it's time to make good my escape. :)

My Gran used to like to shop at opening time. She would flip through all the packets of sliced meats to get the best ones with the best expiry dates.

I do that now but woe betide me if I let a biddy in front (I felt sorry for one once and moved aside). They do the exact same things as I, so I then have to wait.

My Gran used to like to shop at opening time. She would flip through all the packets of sliced meats to get the best ones with the best expiry dates.

I do that now but woe betide me if I let a biddy in front (I felt sorry for one once and moved aside). They do the exact same things as I, so I then have to wait.
Lol, i go early just to avoid stress. I heard once that men who go shopping like only a Xmas time are under the same stress level of a fighter pilot in a combat zone lol.

On more than one occasion, I've been in a que, and there's some price discrepancie with someone on front, and they have to call some supervisor.
I just put down what i had on the nearest shelf and leave lol

Lol, i go early just to avoid stress. I heard once that men who go shopping like only a Xmas time are under the same stress level of a fighter pilot in a combat zone lol.

On more than one occasion, I've been in a que, and there's some price discrepancie with someone on front, and they have to call some supervisor.
I just put down what i had on the nearest shelf and leave lol

LMAO... I can believe it, my cortisol will be rocketing...

That's something else I left out of going to the till @dar1437, the people that can't figure out the offers and create a situation where managers have to intervene. Argh!

LMAO... I can believe it, my cortisol will be rocketing...

That's something else I left out of going to the till @dar1437, the people that can't figure out the offers and create a situation where managers have to intervene. Argh!
That's triggered off other memory's lol

My mother is getting on a bit and slightly disabled, but she tries to keep as active as possible, so i take her to the supermarket every week.
I normally wander off and meet her at the till.
So I'm always at the ready, to pack at warp speed. So as I'm packing, i notice mother rumaging in her purse?? And she produces a small wad of accumulated voucher/ coupons. I'm thinking, nothing good can come of this lol. And lo and behold, the girl on till says "you can't redeem this one on this brand" FFS and mother looks to me and says "will you go and find the correct product"
I can almost feel the negative anger flowing through the waiting people. Lol

Back