Cas plus 3 interface

Fr Paul

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi folks
I have just got a cas3 interface but my pc doesn't seem to recognise it. Is it duff, or do I need to download software. There was no instructions with it and the website seems to be down. Any ideas?

Installing the software and Cas3:

Find the latest Cas Studio software (currently ver.8.3c). - on Duolabs own site.

Unzip the software file to a new folder on your pc.

Install the software.

Open the program - it should now be in Demo mode.

Connect the Cas3 with the usb lead to your computer.At this point you may get a message asking for a driver. The driver does not always install automatically. Either use the wizard if it appears - or got to device manager on your pc and install the driver from there.

Once the driver is installed correctly, a green icon will appear at the bottom left of the programme window along with the serial number. At this point, close the programme and remove the usb plug from the back of the Cas3 unit.

Reboot your computer.

Installing the software and Cas3:

Find the latest Cas Studio software (currently ver.8.3c). - on Duolabs own site.

Unzip the software file to a new folder on your pc.

Install the software.

Open the program - it should now be in Demo mode.

Connect the Cas3 with the usb lead to your computer.At this point you may get a message asking for a driver. The driver does not always install automatically. Either use the wizard if it appears - or got to device manager on your pc and install the driver from there.

Once the driver is installed correctly, a green icon will appear at the bottom left of the programme window along with the serial number. At this point, close the programme and remove the usb plug from the back of the Cas3 unit.

Reboot your computer.
Thanks Folks
I tried the website this afternoon and downloaded the manuel and the software. It is now up and running. Thanks you are all stars

Back