Carol Kirkwood

dar1437

Worldz Biggest Oddball
VIP Member
Reaction score
Is she banging the head if BBC? Lol
She seems to have been around for ever, where as most other weather girls, come and go. :)

Is she banging the head if BBC? Lol
She seems to have been around for ever, where as most other weather girls, come and go. :)

more like weather granny. respect for getting away with this though and keeping her job.......... "and it is too" 🤣

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

more like weather granny. respect for getting away with this though and keeping her job.......... "and it is too" 🤣

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Carol aroused when touched?? She's doing well at 57 too not have cobwebs..

More like putting your hand in a bag of slugs

Sup Dave? She a bloke or something?

She wouldn't be able to talk anyway, I prefer mine tied and gagged.

One was merely questioning why you would forfeit a ride with a beautiful woman with big ( . )( . ) just because you didn't
like her voice/accent, take Ann Widdecombe for instance she has a voice that would have you stretching for the double barrel. :)

I'd still hump it rotten though. ;)

One was merely questioning why you would forfeit a ride with a beautiful woman with big ( . )( . ) just because you didn't
like her voice/accent, take Ann Widdecombe for instance she has a voice that would have you stretching for the double barrel. :)

I'd still hump it rotten though. ;)

I once dated a nurse from West Wales. She had massive (.)(.) eyes... And could get a golf ball through a hose pipe. But I honestly couldn't listen to her annoying voice/accent. And she was from about 30 miles from where I am. It's the little things that make the difference I would say, although she did make a banging cheesecake in fairness.

I once dated a nurse from West Wales. She had massive (.)(.) eyes... And could get a golf ball through a hose pipe. But I honestly couldn't listen to her annoying voice/accent. And she was from about 30 miles from where I am. It's the little things that make the difference I would say, although she did make a banging cheesecake in fairness.

Funny that, i bonked a bird a few times whos surname was laird.. she was from over the border.. for the life of me i can't remember what she sounded like.. but then again we was always pissed.. fit bird though.. shame she started to fall in love or id of banged her a few more times.

Back