cardsharing

fes_786

Inactive User
Reaction score
sorry to hijack ur thread but i got a question regarding #####

u say we can do card shareing?

erm as i understand it u will need 1 person to pay legit ##### full £££ for every thing

then some how stream the codes or whatever u do over the net to other box's?

if so we could share ##### in a way

would it be possible to share mor than 1 card?

were if some one's got basic package and anothers got premium

and some ones got sports only

and u share that so everyone who is on the share would get all basic and all premium and all sports

from 3 different cards?

Last edited by a moderator:
yes fes, that would work, but the person with the premium package would also have the basic channels to share as well

yes fes, that would work, but the person with the premium package would also have the basic channels to share as well

so what type of hardware we talkin about to do this card sharing?

and how much does this full everychannel sub cost?

youd need (i believe ;)) a linux based reciever such as a dreambox, relook, technomate9100 etc and a broadband connection, pref through a router. bit of networking knowledge, lots of spare time and a few friends to share with

Last edited by a moderator:
tut tut dude you know its a touchy subject :). Cardsharing is discussed in general but its not suitable to discuss in the sky uk section as its nothing to do with digiboxes or sky equipment, and basically the boss doesnt want direct discussion of sharing sky.
Please continue but keep in mind the fact that cardsharing discussion should not mention the big eye.

oops,soz

trying to do too many things at once that was lol, could have sworn that was a PM lol

Back